Photo

It's 11:46pm Est 11/13/02 Florida And Live Is On.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sami

sami

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2002 - 06:13 AM

tongue.gif
Well guys I don't know about the others. But I never been kicked out of XBL.
I was online every night after work on all demo games and nba 2003 since october 29.
I don't have a moded machine yet but I've been reading this forum on and off in order to instruct myself. I was on live 5 minutes ago (11.53 pm 11/13/02) and still can connect. But I did receive an email while connecting to Moto GP (this is the first time I realized that M$ can send you email on the Xbox it was on the moto gp login screen and I had also had to download an update which rebooted the console), saying that everybody will be disconnected between the hour of 7am and 12 pm 11/14/02 eastern time tomorow and that's it!!! Oh yes they also said that they will reset the scores for everybody and has a beta tester "we" will have the first shot at redoing our scores.

I hope that this info will help some of you.

This is just a supposition but for some of you guys that are not able to connect after been "detected". I will believe to they log your MAC address onto their server, for those that connect directly to their modem and not thru a router. They see your Xbox MAC and not the one of your router. Since all the NIC cards are unique in the world I will believe that it is very easy to keep a log of sspected machines.

I forgot to say that I'm using the retail disc since saturday when I received it. But thru the email of 10 minutes ago I realize that they do know that I'm a beta tester even after updating with the retail disc.

I hope that this info will help some of you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users