Photo

How Much Does Live Cost After The First Year?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ZildjianKX

ZildjianKX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 November 2002 - 06:39 AM

$50 isn't too bad for hardware and the first year, but I've heard after that it can cost $10 a month! That's $120 a year to play games online... is this true? If so, what a rip... It should be $50 for unlimited play...

#2 xdrei

xdrei

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 November 2002 - 06:44 AM

There's not a single human being on this planet, solar system or universe that knows how much XBL will cost after the original year. MS hasn't decided yet. They will look at revenues from the first few months of LIVE and probably formulate their price after analyzing the information...

#3 fharry

fharry

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 November 2002 - 06:52 AM

Acutal Cost of XBOX Live is only $59 cdn wholesale and retail is selling $79 Cdn. And I think there don't had a price for renewnal yet? But it should around $45. Right now ms only care how many xbox live will be sold by the end of christmas.

After 6 month of xbox live i think they will give out the renewal cost?

#4 ZildjianKX

ZildjianKX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 November 2002 - 07:33 AM

Man, how can you guys buy something if you don't know how much the renewal cost is? The MSRP now is $49.99 USD... if the renewal was more than that or even the same price, I'd go out and buy a new xbox live kit once a year and have fun with the mics, lol.

#5 The Legendary Rob

The Legendary Rob

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 14 November 2002 - 09:46 AM

i think it'll get cheaper if not that many people subscribe after a year... and stay the same if numbers come out right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users