• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 webscripter

webscripter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:xbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 19 November 2003 - 07:23 PM

is it possible to unlock the hd of a screwed mobo because all my saved games, live account, etc... is on that one and my mobo is screwed in a failed mod attempt.

#2 thejt

thejt

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 19 November 2003 - 07:48 PM

Do you have a backup of your eeprom. If youve ever done a backup through evox and happened to back it up to your PC you may have a option.

Edited by thejt, 19 November 2003 - 07:49 PM.

#3 webscripter

webscripter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:xbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooox

Posted 19 November 2003 - 07:50 PM

how can I have a backup if I screwed up installing a modchip. I never got it to work. No evox possible without a working modchip right?

#4 eyric101

eyric101

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 November 2003 - 08:03 PM

You should have soft modded that sob and got a backup before you dicked around with the modchip. There isn't really anything you can do unless your xbox isn't so screwed up that it unlocks the drive before it shits out...this isn't likely. wana sell the board and drive?

#5 webscripter

webscripter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 19 November 2003 - 08:05 PM

soft modded? do you mean the 007 hack or something because I still want to use live. I can't change the past so I'll have to live with it. Is it possible to remake my live account with my gamertag etc and my rankings?

#6 eyric101

eyric101

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 November 2003 - 01:04 AM

For future mods: just do the 007 hack and grab your backups. Live will still work FINE. It does not do anything to your xbox except copy a save game to it.
As for your question:
yes you can recover your account. just go to account recovery on a new xbox have to put your exact credit card and first middle last name. and all of your information EXACTLY (like if you don't put the . after your middle initial if thats the way you signed up as) then you won't get jack. Anyway, still willing to pick that board and drive up from ya if you wana sell it I'll give you 30 shipped for them.

Edited by eyric101, 20 November 2003 - 01:05 AM.

#7 webscripter

webscripter

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 12:18 PM

it's a pal board so the shipping will be expensive, I don't think it will work on your power connector and it's a thomson drive mad.gif . I heard that the new xboxes (the ones with an s controller, midtown madness and halo have a samsung drive. Is this correct?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users