Photo

Fs: Mastermods Light Kit V1 (3 Blue Leds)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 November 2003 - 04:09 AM

Hey all,

Today I am selling my old mastermods light kit V1.
I am selling it because I made a newer, more awesome light kit for my Xbox (see this thread)

It comes with two screws and two washers, and screws into the top of your Xbox case. drilling a hole in the jewel area is required for light to go through. Here is a pic:
user posted image

IT DOES NOT HAVE A MOLEX ADAPTER!! For this to work, you need to run out to radio shack and buy a molex adapter like this one:
http://www.kustompcs...blem/splitb.jpg
Once you buy it, I will explain to you via PM or e-mail how to configure the adapter to work, if you can't figure it out by yourself.

I don't expect this to sell for a lot, because it's incomplete and an older model, but I think around $10 shipped is a good deal. Start the bidding at 7 or so.

PS - I will be honest! Cold cathodes are a cheaper and easier way to light your Xbox jewel but I still want to see if anyone wants this!!

Refs in my sig - happy bidding beerchug.gif

#2 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 November 2003 - 06:33 PM

SOLD
thread closed smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users