• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cg006

Cg006

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 03:29 AM

Ok..i finally got my mod working and all, i know how to ftp games, make isos, burn, etc............now i have a question? I have some old games i backed up a long time abo (crazy taxi 3, robotech,dead to rights) that i have on cdrws. Is there a way i can make a 1:1 copy on my pc? I tried using the Stomp record max app following the instructions form the awesome tutorials on this website, buti cant get it to work. I cant remember what "way" the images were made, since i have got them of thenet and just burned the images.....And i have a nother question(guess i lied about the 1 question) i have like 2 games i have backed up on DVD using the XboxGDF Image route(not UDF), will i be able to make a copy of these? Or will i have to do the whole Ftp thin all over again for these games (and the cdrw ones too). Thanx in advance for any helpful input, and flaming is welcomed. I tried, not im stumped, i need a little "enlightment" uhh.gif

#2 Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Hacking Horse

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 November 2003 - 02:14 PM

You should be able to copy backups (even though the files on them don't show up on your computer) by using most burning software and simply selecting "disc copy."

#3 edstan

edstan

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 November 2003 - 02:33 PM

does anybody know or heard when the xecuter 3 will be avail. for purchase and how much it will cost?

#4 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 22 November 2003 - 04:13 PM

no, no, and why did you post in this forums/thread?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users