#1 Motojoe

Motojoe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 09:38 PM

Hello
I've got Kawa and xSnes9x working on my xbox but see no way to change the video filters in any of the emu's. I see that there isn't a readme (like the pc versions) that describes how to, or how to exit the game.
Thank you

#2 tom_g05

tom_g05

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 09:53 PM

Ok, all you need to do is press the right thumbstick down while your in a game and this brings up a menu to choose the filter and exit game as well as many others. While you in the xSnes9X menu meaning the roms menu you can press start to bring another menu to exit and go back to the dash or to shutdown your xbox as well as many other options. Hope that helps.

#3 Motojoe

Motojoe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 10:10 PM

Thanks tom_g05. Everytime I get into the debug? mode for the Neo-Geo I can NEVER get out smile.gif
I was able to get into the snes settings, but didn't see the video setting that I though would be available (do I have to edit a cfg for the snes) and how the hell do you get out of games.
Thanks

#4 Motojoe

Motojoe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 10:16 PM

Ok, I got the xsnes9x exit and other options.
Well for some reason, it's not working (down on the thumbstick down) after working a few times.

Edited by Motojoe, 22 November 2003 - 10:43 PM.

#5 tom_g05

tom_g05

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 11:32 PM

You might have the old version of Xsnes9X, the new version is a work in progress and there is little bugs I have seen I'm pretty sure the new one is 1.41 and that version has filters as well as light gun support. I also havn't noticed the thumbstick not working before it might be your controller and as for the debug menu in kawaX I think the X button gets you out of it if not just press all the buttons tongue.gif.

#6 Motojoe

Motojoe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 11:55 PM

I didn't know you push IN on the thumbstick smile.gif
I was pushing down (like up or down) not down like you meant. I was getting frustrated smile.gif
Thank you tom_g05

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users