#1 dman7

dman7

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 25 November 2003 - 03:52 AM

What is the ideal time length per a frame for moveing animation? The movie I made recently with animation is pretty good but a little jerky. Is that because the timeing is to long per a frame? I have it at .23 of a second. I've already changed it twice and am getting kinda burnt out on experimenting with this area. I was wondering if someone could tell me so I won't have find out the hard way....Not to be lazy but otherwise I am going to have to keep manually changeing the time on each frame individually for 69 frames.

Thanks,
-dman

#2 koldfuzion

koldfuzion

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 04:18 AM

ideally it should be 30 frames every second. what software are you using?

#3 dman7

dman7

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 25 November 2003 - 09:16 PM

30 frames per second? Wow! That is alot of frame makeing. Are all those frames made individually with a program like Photoshop or are there programs that do alot of the work for you so you don't have to make a trillion frames? I am using an old copy of Ulead 5.0 that I found in my closet. It came with my ATI card when I bought it about 4 years ago. I wish I could get my hands on Video Vegas but this gets the job done.

-dman

#4 geniusalz

geniusalz

Team MXM

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 November 2003 - 02:45 AM

Depends on what you are making.

You can usually get by making every 5th frame, and then blurring/fading the frames into each other (this is for looping bg effects)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users