4 replies to this topic

#1 MrSelfDestruct

MrSelfDestruct

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 05:19 PM

I started working with this menu overlay a couple days ago, and its just not turning out the way I wanted it to. Its not that its bad, it just totally not what I wanted, so I am going to start over, from scratch.

I have the PNG file hosted, so if anyone wants to finish up the menu overlay and create the skin yourself, be my guest. I figured I wouldnt just delete this overlay that I worked on, mine as well see if anyone can salvage it. You can download the .PNG here....(right click, save as)

http://home.earthlin...ges/overlay.png

user posted image

Edited by MrSelfDestruct, 25 November 2003 - 05:19 PM.

#2 WaRnINg|

WaRnINg|

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 25 November 2003 - 05:21 PM

Looks good as is.. i could only imagine what u wanted it to be

#3 MrSelfDestruct

MrSelfDestruct

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 25 November 2003 - 05:25 PM

yea, I guess....I just set high expectations for myself....and if it doesnt turn out to be exactly like I visioned it, it just kills me, and I start over.

I wanted it to look more futuristic, and technological....but it just didnt turn out that way. Im probrably not going to dwell on it though, and try and make another one like it. It just didnt work for me, so ill move onto the next idea I have for a skin. You guys can feel free to edit, or use that overlay.PNG to finish it, and make your own skin.

#4 ub312g0d

ub312g0d

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 December 2003 - 09:10 PM

I call dibs! I just needed a layout for my gears skin, which I kinda stopped on, so here we go! ty man. I'll try it out.
EDIT: What font did you use for this?

Edited by ub312g0d, 02 December 2003 - 09:19 PM.

#5 MrSelfDestruct

MrSelfDestruct

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 06:00 PM

i dont remember what font I used, i made that quite some time ago. Ill look around my font folder though, and see if I can figure it out.

I JUST took down the pic I was hosting on my server the other day, because I didnt think anybody cared, but I guess I was wrong. Im not sure if you saved it already. Let me know if you need it, and i will host it again.

Let me know how it turns out, I would love to see a completed version biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users