#1 Softco Industries

Softco Industries

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 28 November 2003 - 02:29 AM

Just quote what stupid things other people said.
My addition:

Hi everyone. Someone please help me. I bought the xulater 2.2 lite plus chip. After 5 hours of trying to align, I finally got it to work. I had the Cromwell 2.12 update and made it the way the tutorials said to burn it. I popped it into the xbox and it updated, and then restarted. I turned it on again and it was on the Cromwell 2.12 screen and said waiting for disc. I thought it was the wrong bios file so I opened up evolution x on my computer and went into the bios folder. There was a file called EvoX D.6.bin. I converted it to 1mb using x2bm and put it on cd with the dummy file. I popped it into the xbox and it found it and started to install it. It first said erasing then said updating then said verifying and then turned off. I thought I did the right thing. I turned on the xbox and it booted up normal. It went into the normal boot dashboard. I want that Cromwell screen to come back WHAT DO I DO, cuz I donít think I can flash it again. HELP thanks

and

O wow you guys wont believe this. I put in the evol x cd in and it says located matrix inside and it would stop. I turned it off and on again like 50 times and evolution x WORKED. Why does it not read it the first time its on a cdrw maybe?

#2 Softco Industries

Softco Industries

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 02:30 AM

Ah, and I forgot to mention that you can't pull stuff from the Garbage Bin rolleyes.gif

After someone else posts something, I'll post some more crap.

#3 Softco Industries

Softco Industries

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 02:40 AM

Well i have my xecuter almost installed (boxorox is doing it tomarow) and i want to put super mario bros on it the original one. I know u can do it but i dont know where to find it. Can someone tell me how to do this please

Last one from me tonight. I gotta sleep now! blink.gif

#4 plehem12

plehem12

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 28 November 2003 - 03:42 AM

People hate reading the newbie posts as it is. Why must you repost it all for us to read again?

#5 WaRnINg|

WaRnINg|

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 28 November 2003 - 04:38 AM

Lol.. its amazin the things you read

#6 AnThRaX

AnThRaX

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 28 November 2003 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (Softco Industries @ Nov 28 2003, 04:29 AM)
My addition:

Hi everyone. Someone please help me. I bought the xulater 2.2 lite plus chip. After 5 hours of trying to align, I finally got it to work. I had the Cromwell 2.12 update and made it the way the tutorials said to burn it. I popped it into the xbox and it updated, and then restarted. I turned it on again and it was on the Cromwell 2.12 screen and said waiting for disc. I thought it was the wrong bios file so I opened up evolution x on my computer and went into the bios folder. There was a file called EvoX D.6.bin. I converted it to 1mb using x2bm and put it on cd with the dummy file. I popped it into the xbox and it found it and started to install it. It first said erasing then said updating then said verifying and then turned off. I thought I did the right thing. I turned on the xbox and it booted up normal. It went into the normal boot dashboard. I want that Cromwell screen to come back WHAT DO I DO, cuz I donít think I can flash it again. HELP thanks

and

O wow you guys wont believe this. I put in the evol x cd in and it says located matrix inside and it would stop. I turned it off and on again like 50 times and evolution x WORKED. Why does it not read it the first time its on a cdrw maybe?

I like the 2nd one laugh.gif

#7 moistness

moistness

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 28 November 2003 - 02:32 PM

this was one guys entire post!
teach me detailly how to switch on or off mod

tongue.gif

#8 Hoppy

Hoppy

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 November 2003 - 03:59 PM

J/K tongue.gif

Edited by Hoppy, 28 November 2003 - 03:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users