vokal4

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 November 2002 - 03:27 AM

i search for like an hour and couldn't find the thread. would someone please link me to the thread where a member of the xecuter team fired back at those who were bashing the xecuter 2 in favor of the matrix. the one where he said they'd be releasing their bios for matrix users but to remember who made it. i desperately need this thread. (long story). thnx to whomever

#2 rjm2k

rjm2k

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (vokal4 @ Nov 16 2002, 02:27 AM)
i search for like an hour and couldn't find the thread. would someone please link me to the thread where a member of the xecuter team fired back at those who were bashing the xecuter 2 in favor of the matrix. the one where he said they'd be releasing their bios for matrix users but to remember who made it. i desperately need this thread. (long story). thnx to whomever

You didn't tell a friend to buy a matrix on the promise of an x-ecutor 2 bios being available later did you?! I've seen some x-ecutor bioses for the matrix on the ftp site, not sure if they are for 1.1 boxes tho.

#3 vokal4

vokal4

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 379 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 November 2002 - 07:54 PM

naw, its cause BCI (of xbins) has a producer lined up to mass produce his chip but the only thing stopping them is that their worried it will be a waste of $ cause of the new v1.1 chips so he needs the thread i mentioned to show the company to convince them to produce the chip cause his chip has a 256k flash rom size like the matrix. i told him to just tell the company that but he'd prefer proof, if u find it, please post it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users