• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 falgun

falgun

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 06:24 AM

I know this chip will not work with live, but was wondering if there is a way i can work around it? I know you can flash the BIOS but i do not have EVOX (yes yes i am not that good with the xbox), and not sure how else i can do it and if EVOX is the only way to do it anyone that can help me i appreciate it, email me back right away thanxs in advance!

#2 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Music, Computers, Video Games
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 November 2002 - 06:25 AM

i think you can do something like add another chip (no sarcasm, i always sound sarcastic, sorry) i dunno where that chip goes but if you have the room add a matrix or something. hope that helped biggrin.gif

#3 falgun

falgun

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 06:27 AM

hmmmm add another chip i dont know about that if that works that be cool i am up for that but i will see. seems like the best thing to do is just buy a new xbox and use the live for that xbox, and play backups on the other xbox smile.gif at least if i had that much money i do it smile.gif

#4 XBOB LIVE

XBOB LIVE

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 06:44 AM

i wonder if you flashed your bios with evox, and your modchip with ms bios if that would make it easyer for some people. that way they dont accidently log on to live with wrong bios?? you know matrix mode 3 so everytime you turn it on it goes to ms bios?? then to play backups you do the trick??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users