11 replies to this topic

#1 plehem12

plehem12

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 29 November 2003 - 04:31 AM

Just looking for something to read, so I figured I would start a thread. Anything that keeps me from being a part of the outside world, ya know....

I think everyone has one. No not a belly button, although those are cool too. What is that one thing you have always wanted to do but either never did it, still haven't gotten around to it, or are still working on it? Learn to play guitar like that guy in your favorite band? Get in shape? Grow out your hair? Actually buy that cool car you always see the cool people driving but always think to yourself "nah, I couldn't pull that off..."? Become a Pac-Man professional? And no, banging the Olsen twins is not an option. Anyway, I guess this could be interesting...

#2 vatsofwhut

vatsofwhut

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 04:34 AM

Sleep with my teacher

#3 DuDeR MaN

DuDeR MaN

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 November 2003 - 04:40 AM

I'm working on 3 of those options as we speak.

[edit] some people may see that bangin a teacher is wrong but my god... when I was a senior my teacher was so freaking hot and only like 3 years older than me... it's all legal man. Damn I do regret that now man.

Edited by DuDeR MaN, 29 November 2003 - 04:44 AM.

#4 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 November 2003 - 07:25 AM

Shoot a moose.

I've shot just about anything smaller.. and even though in recent years I've curbed alot of my hunting.. I've still got a hankering (no pun inteneded) to get me a moose head for the collection.

#5 Xbox-Savage

Xbox-Savage

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:To Sleep with your mommy.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 November 2003 - 07:45 AM

biggrin.gif Buy MS and make it open source. cool.gif

#6 Barton

Barton

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 07:55 AM

Skydive, looks like fun.... but Ive nver done it.

#7 jesterrace777

jesterrace777

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 08:13 AM

Travel Europe, but there are money and work issues involved there.

#8 shank69xo

shank69xo

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Interests:XBOX360, PC Mods, Titties<br /><br />MuDvAyNe
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 November 2003 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE (Barton @ Nov 29 2003, 09:55 AM)
Skydive, looks like fun.... but Ive nver done it.

It is the ULTIMATE rush. You gotta try it. Best $300.00 I ever spent.

I want to fuck my wife and her sister at the same time. I will get it one day. Or die (and lose my family too) trying.

#9 drunkmunk

drunkmunk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 12:40 PM

The one thing I have never gotten to do but want to... well I would have to say that beating up the lead singer of Ever Clear tops my list. It may not be today or tomorrow but someday right after his interview on VH1's "Where are They Now?" I'll be there with a broom handle for his ass.

drunkmunk

#10 Hoppy

Hoppy

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 November 2003 - 12:53 PM

Hey Drunkmunk. How are things going for you over in the sandbox? biggrin.gif Did you get to see the president when he was over there?

#11 drunkmunk

drunkmunk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Hoppy @ Nov 29 2003, 02:53 PM)
Hey Drunkmunk. How are things going for you over in the sandbox? biggrin.gif Did you get to see the president when he was over there?

Nope that wasn't where I am at but I do have a team there. They told me that because he showed up the mess hall was closed off except for 300 hand picked troops. So all my guys got to eat themselves an MRE (meal in a bag) for Thanksgiving instead actually getting some turkey. WOW what a kick ass morale booster dry.gif

Kind of stoked down to less than three months to go home to cold beer, warm lips and a hot bath biggrin.gif

#12 Hoppy

Hoppy

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 November 2003 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (drunkmunk @ Nov 29 2003, 10:02 AM)
QUOTE (Hoppy @ Nov 29 2003, 02:53 PM)
Hey Drunkmunk.  How are things going for you over in the sandbox?   biggrin.gif   Did you get to see the president when he was over there?

Nope that wasn't where I am at but I do have a team there. They told me that because he showed up the mess hall was closed off except for 300 hand picked troops. So all my guys got to eat themselves an MRE (meal in a bag) for Thanksgiving instead actually getting some turkey. WOW what a kick ass morale booster dry.gif

Kind of stoked down to less than three months to go home to cold beer, warm lips and a hot bath biggrin.gif

That sucks they couldn't get in. Glad to hear you're still ok though. beerchug.gif

*edit*
The most fucked up thing about all of that is that over here in the States the military had the press crowing about how much thanksgiving food they acquired for "everyone" over in Iraq.

Edited by Hoppy, 29 November 2003 - 04:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users