18 replies to this topic

#1 plehem12

plehem12

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 16 November 2002 - 11:00 AM

i just went out and bought this game at about 3:30 today. ive been playing all night. its now 2 in the morning. this game is F'n good. i cant even get on Live and i still love it. what do you guys think of the game? love.gif

#2 weez

weez

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 05:29 PM

The game is good, but the PC version has better graphics.

I wish they had a keyboard and mouse for the Xbox. I play much better that way.

Weez

#3 LumbraX

LumbraX

BANNED AGAIN - Multiple Abuses

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • Interests:skateboarding
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 November 2002 - 07:53 PM

I have a sucky Graphic Card for my PC so the Xbox version is better for me.
And with Xbox Live I will probly be playing this game till the end. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#4 foocankill

foocankill

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 02:20 AM

if your able to hook up your keyboard and mouse to the xbox, like me cuz i use linux on it, could you use that to play it??

#5 N00bvin

N00bvin

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 04:18 AM

The PC version kills it unfortunately...

I'm waiting for Counterstike myself... boo-ya headshots...

Oh, BTW... I think we should start getting some Xbox "clans" together... [XBS] N00bvin... [XBS] opjose.... what am I saying? He doesn't have time to PLAY the games... he's WAY to busy answering newbie questions in the forums and trying to single handedly crack LIVE! Gotta love the guy!

#6 LumbraX

LumbraX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (N00bvin @ Nov 17 2002, 03:18 AM)
The PC version kills it unfortunately...

I'm waiting for Counterstike myself... boo-ya headshots...

Oh, BTW... I think we should start getting some Xbox "clans" together... [XBS] N00bvin... [XBS] opjose.... what am I saying? He doesn't have time to PLAY the games... he's WAY to busy answering newbie questions in the forums and trying to single handedly crack LIVE! Gotta love the guy!

What about me? mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif lol laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#7 LumbraX

LumbraX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 05:06 AM

Yeah. All the Xbox-Scene Moderators AND FRIENDS in one clan. That would fuckin rule. wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

#8 N00bvin

N00bvin

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 06:02 AM

LumbraX... to say I "love" you too would be gay (not that I have a problem with that, of course)... wink.gif My "love" for opjose is in a paternal way... whatever that means.

Anyway, when the time is right, yes, we MUST have clans. As a matter of fact, when I make my gamertag (I haven't gotten LIVE yet myself), I'm going to add an [XBS] at the beginning...

Who's with us?! smile.gif

#9 tupac

tupac

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 17 November 2002 - 07:53 AM

That game is sweet, I just got it today and its the best game I've played in a while. Can't wait till I get a crossover cable so i can play online with xbconnect.

#10 420247

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 11:35 AM

Hey I got a question. I got the px release from the newsgroups and when I play, it doesn't auto-switch guns when I pick a new one up. I've made sure that the auto-switch option is turned on, but it still doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem?

#11 plehem12

plehem12

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 17 November 2002 - 09:42 PM

i dont think its supposed to auto switch every time you get a new weapon. it only seems to switch when you get something better, which is good i think.

#12 420247

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 02:26 AM

Yeah, I figured that out. BUT, I assigned a button for "best weapon" and when I hit it, it takes me to the crappy gun you gave at first. Even when I have the lightning gun, rocket launcher, etc. Really annoying.

#13 cONEction

cONEction

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 02:48 AM

the framerate is horrible , and since framrate is very important to me, i must say this game sucks nuts. a lot of slowdowns also. mad.gif

#14 tupac

tupac

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 18 November 2002 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (cONEction @ Nov 18 2002, 01:48 AM)
the framerate is horrible , and since framrate is very important to me, i must say this game sucks nuts. a lot of slowdowns also. mad.gif

if that's what defines a good game for u then ur a fucking idiot, UC gameplay is awesome and will be ever better online. Go play Harry Potter (I heard that game has a good framerate) mad.gif

#15 LumbraX

LumbraX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (N00bvin @ Nov 17 2002, 05:02 AM)
LumbraX... to say I "love" you too would be gay (not that I have a problem with that, of course)... wink.gif   My "love" for opjose is in a paternal way... whatever that means.

Anyway, when the time is right, yes, we MUST have clans.  As a matter of fact, when I make my gamertag (I haven't gotten LIVE yet myself), I'm going to add an [XBS] at the beginning...

Who's with us?! smile.gif

I didnt mean it like that. I meant were is my name in the Clan? lol. Im Not Like That. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users