6 replies to this topic

#1 XboxNia

XboxNia

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 01:19 PM

are there any sites that offer wraps or actual case replacements or anything to do with case modifing? if you know any can you please let me know id like to make the xbox look unique

#2 chefelf

chefelf

Brandishing the Triforce of Modding

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,407 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Web Design, Writing, Cycling, Hardware Modification, Building Computers, Music
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 November 2003 - 01:42 PM

There are plenty of sites that sell skins. Try systemmods.com for starters.

#3 InfernO8

InfernO8

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 November 2003 - 01:48 PM

www.customxbox.net - they will customize just about everything on the box including lighting and jewels...

www.llama.com - sells plain xbox cases that you can paint urself using krylon paint and some other types as well.

http://shop.system-m...04&1=208&2=1079 - will bring u to system mods which u can buy custom xbox cases that are made very nicely for only $9.00

I would reccomend system mods because not only is it easy to get one, but the price of a nicely painted xbox case is less then the price of a regular one at llama smile.gif

Also keep in mind that CUSTOMxbox.net will customize the paintjob to how u like it and u also have options of any color, good amount of designs and u can do things such as get lights for the jewel or if u dont like having a jewel u can just have it filled...

Just keep in mind all three of them are good sites...

#4 InfernO8

InfernO8

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 November 2003 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (LoST57 @ Nov 30 2003, 05:12 PM)
XboxNia,
Feel free to email us at customerservice@customxbox.net if you have any questions on our products. Like InfernO8 said we can do just about anything for you. smile.gif

Not to mention your staff is very kind because i wasnt very familiar with how the case could be modded up but your staff repeatidly could answer any question i asked them nicely with no problem at all...u can guess where my moneys going after christmas comes around biggrin.gif

#5 jman33

jman33

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 30 November 2003 - 10:50 PM

system mods is all out of xbox skins and has been for a long time. try http://awesomeskins.com/ they have a good selection. i also do eject led mods if you are interested in that.

#6 XboxNia

XboxNia

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 12:31 AM

thank you everyone for the responses

#7 jman33

jman33

X-S Genius

• Members