• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RoMeRoC

RoMeRoC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 09:08 PM

ok guys, i was trying to use evox on my xbox (no modchip) using the mechassualt action replay thing...

but me being the dumbass that i am, didnt think about XBL

so now i am banned from xbox live, and i cant get on on my xbox, every time it says "cannot connect because your software or hardware may have been modified" and this is just perfect timing because i just bought counter strike, which is awesome online, and now i can only play it on my friends xbox

if you know of anything i might be able to do, please reply or im me on AIM or MSN
MSN - romeroc88@hotmail.com
AIM - romeroc88

thanks

#2 GLaCiERDC

GLaCiERDC

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 30 November 2003 - 09:19 PM

u need to get an unbanned eeprom from another xbox thats all you can do to fix it and it wont be free either unless you have a really good friend who has an xbox that wont ever go on live and gives it to u for free....or just buy a new xbox

#3 RoMeRoC

RoMeRoC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 12:50 AM

yea my friend told me i had to do something like that... and use some program, but i dont know if i can do it when my xbox ISNT modded...

im clueless when it comes to xbox technical shit

#4 vjreddy12

vjreddy12

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 01 December 2003 - 04:11 AM

Hi there,

Try this: Tutorial - Replacing your EEPROM Using Configmagic

wink.gif

#5 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 December 2003 - 04:31 AM

Once you know HOW to replace your EEPROM, you can post a request for a new one in the Buy/Sell section. There are usually a lot being traded, and they average under $10 american. Reasonably good price to get back on XBL, if you ask me.

#6 RoMeRoC

RoMeRoC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 06:49 PM

im sorry, i have no fucking clue. do i need to have a modchip? how do i get the config magic program on my xbox? can i use action replay like i did to get evox on my xbox?

#7 RoMeRoC

RoMeRoC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 07:52 PM

i wish i could just save my XBL account on a mem card, then reset everything on my xbox back to default or something like that, get everything that the damned evox did off, i deleted the gamesave for evox, but i guess that didnt help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users