#1 LiquidZenCloud

LiquidZenCloud

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 01 December 2003 - 12:59 AM

MY X-Box is FRAGing... I was working when i first put the chip in.. then about a few days later when i brought it on a trip to upstate NY, it would FRAG once in a while but it would eventually work... but i am home now... i havent had a chance to flash it .. ive been too busy, now that im home and have my boot disk done... its FRAGing and i switch my switches and it still FRAG's .... Could my Bios Be Failing to load... and if thats it what shold i do? Or could my LPC points not be correct... My lights on my chip Turn on and And its pretty. When I first Installed my Chip... and i disabled it it would i FRAG i dis regarded that in the beginning because i was excited it was going to cromwell... I have no idea what to do HELP!!!!! And yes Im am pretty Sure that the Soldering Points Are Correct... and if you think im wrong what should i look for if there not right?

I have an Excuter 2.2 Lite.
Thompson Drive.

#2 loki

loki

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 December 2003 - 07:54 AM

well if your at least getting somthing.. then your points are correct..... hmmmm, i would say reflash and verify the flash, if it still frags then maybe u could try somone else to help you
beerchug.gif

#3 LiquidZenCloud

LiquidZenCloud

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 01 December 2003 - 06:12 PM

No i had Cropmwell up for a little bit.. and i didnt flash it yet

now i cant even get to cromwell to flash it

0 user(s) are reading this topic