• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 toki

toki

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2003 - 02:52 PM

About 4 months ago I modded 3 xboxs (chameleon). One for myself and two for my friends. Ive made successful backups when i first startred out. Right now im using Evo D6 bios and Evox Dash 3921 and have a Phillips DVD-ROM drive. I use a sony dru 510 to burn the backups on Generic Dvd Pro using Nero. About a month ago I had to redo my pc and at this time i updated the firmware to the sony drive. Since this everything ive backed up and burned will not work on my xbox (always comes up unknown). Heres the weird thing these backups will work on my other 2 freinds xbox's and they also have the Phillips drive and dashboard/bios. I know its not the cheap media since my previous backups work. I even rolled back the firmware still doesnt work. When i use my media on a freinds Pioneeer a104 burner my xbox flawlessly plays the backups. Ive cleared the cache and the IGR is set to off and the clock is up to date. So im totally baffled now. The only thing i can think of now is to take my freinds xbox dvd rom drive and stick it in mine to see if its something with the xbox itself not the drive. Any ideas anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users