#1 rayallen40

rayallen40

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 December 2003 - 07:17 AM

can someone provide me with a summary of what each dvd-rom drive for the xbox can read
what kind of format. i have the philips

#2 sCoTxXx

sCoTxXx

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 05 December 2003 - 10:36 AM

I have a phillips in a 1.1 xbox. This drive is excellent IMO. I can read just about anything except dvd+rw. Verbatim and Imation DVD+R are my best 2 types of media. I also use Imation 700mb cd-r as well without a hitch.

#3 shootn3zzintulsa

shootn3zzintulsa

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 05 December 2003 - 12:33 PM

can someone provide me with a summary of what each dvd-rom drive for the xbox can read what kind of format. i have the philips

rayallen40,

I saw somewhere on this forum pictures of all three drives and a link to formats each ones work with. The best thing to do is buy a small amount of discs to try out. Personally, I use FujiFilm DVD+r's for my Phillips drive and they work flawlessly. I have some Phillips+R's on the way to test.

I have a phillips in a 1.1 xbox. This drive is excellent IMO. I can read just about anything except dvd+rw. Verbatim and Imation DVD+R are my best 2 types of media. I also use Imation 700mb cd-r as well without a hitch.

sCoTxXx,

I was wondering if my phillips drive was the only one that did not read RW's as well. Glad to hear there are others and its not just me....lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users