No replies to this topic

#1 PSonic

PSonic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 02:33 AM

To the Moderators and everyone else on this forum:

Please accept my apology for an earlier post where I made a request that I should not have made.

If it's at all possible, I'm still looking for any possible assistance with a problem. The following is my prior post (now edited):

I had posted yesterday about a problem that I encountered when I messed up my attempt to install evox and a new HD. After recovering and installing my original backup onto my original HD, xbox live would not let me connect. In network settings, when I attempt to connect, I got a message saying "xbox live not found." I am not banned from xbox live, as I never had the chance to try it with the modchip turned off prior to going through by evox fiasco.

I'm not trying to repeat my prior post. Just wanted to put this one in context. Thank you very much to all of those that replied to my previous post. Based on those responses, I have a few more questions.

Someone mentioned using the Slayer install to place a fresh version of ms dash on the C: partition. First question, when I do this, does it install xbox live components or is there a option to install without xbox live? Part 2, if I do this with the Slayer disc, are there specific files (relating to xbox live) on my current HD that have to deleted prior to the install?

The main question is does anyone know exactly which files (relating to xbox live) must be deleted off the HD in order to then do a clean install?

Thank you all for your time and once again, I am truly sorry for my prior transgression.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users