• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vulcan4d

vulcan4d

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 11:23 PM

Hey guys I'm looking to buy a Xbox mod-chip but I'm not to sure which to pick, I heard they have pretty nasty problems with the Live Service because Live detects the modchip and messes up your Xbox. Could someone confirm or deny this?

I'm currently leaning more towards the Matrix (from easybuy2000, are they good?). I have a Ver1.0 Xbox and the Matrix has all the features I need, and of course it's solderless. I can have fun soldering with my PS2, but I'm going the easy way for my Xbox wink.gif. The X-ecutor 2 sounds good for the future, but I hear there are 9 wires to solder. I thought it was suppose to be solderless aswell, but I guess I was wrong.

I want a modchip that will have no problems with LIVE, even if I play the Origonals. Could you guys tell me which modchip is the best in doing that?

Thanks a bunch beerchug.gif

#2 LumbraX

LumbraX

BANNED AGAIN - Multiple Abuses

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • Interests:skateboarding
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 November 2002 - 11:29 PM

Xbox Live will only BAN you from Xbox Live if your modchip is ON. Wait for a Xecuter 2.0 Pro to come out. It has a EXTERNAL Disable Switch built into it. You wont have any trouble with Xbox Live if your modchip is turned OFF. wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

#3 LumbraX

LumbraX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 11:30 PM

Every modchip is the EXACT same with Xbox Live. Its just some are more harder to solder a Disable Switch on. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif beerchug.gif

#4 LumbraX

LumbraX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (vulcan4d @ Nov 18 2002, 10:23 PM)
Hey guys I'm looking to buy a Xbox mod-chip but I'm not to sure which to pick, I heard they have pretty nasty problems with the Live Service because Live detects the modchip and messes up your Xbox.  Could someone confirm or deny this?

I'm currently leaning more towards the Matrix (from easybuy2000, are they good?).  I have a Ver1.0 Xbox and the Matrix has all the features I need, and of course it's solderless.  I can have fun soldering with my PS2, but I'm going the easy way for my Xbox wink.gif.  The X-ecutor 2 sounds good for the future, but I hear there are 9 wires to solder.  I thought it was suppose to be solderless aswell, but I guess I was wrong.

I want a modchip that will have no problems with LIVE, even if I play the Origonals.  Could you guys tell me which modchip is the best in doing that?

Thanks a bunch  beerchug.gif

And 1 more thing. You do know that the only feature the MATRIX comes with is Solderless right. Becuase the Matrix is sold without Bios like the Xecuter 2.0 Pro. And if you dont know were to find Bios dont get the Xecuter 2.0 Pro,Matrix, or the BioXX becuase we will NOT tell you were to find Bios. O.K. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

And NO your not wrong. The Xecuter 2.0 PRO is solderless. The Xecuter 2.0 LITE has 9 Solder Points. wink.gif wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users