Jumpy_Beans

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 December 2003 - 11:32 PM

im at the part where you walk in that big room and that girl is in there and shes shooting the bow and the monsters are really tall. and i cannot beat this part at all. i always get surrounded and trapped and they gang rape me and then i put my weapons away to drink some water and the dumb lady keeps sayin "dont put your knives away" or something like that. and i wondering if there is a real easy way to beat this part?

#2 lebriznon

lebriznon

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 01:06 AM

k sumbody else just asked this same question few days ago. neways, heres wat i did and i found it pretty easy this way (i went into the room with minimal life...one or two hits and im dead)
run to the nearest wall. take out your sword
press A then X right away so he bounces off the wall and dives at the nearest enemy. keep doing this until all they guys are dead, and make sure u stick the dagger into em asap so they dont reappear as fast.
eventually only the big blue guy left, and thats when u just vault over him and keep whacking. he blocks alot, but vaulting few times over, then hitting will usually do it.

Edited by lebriznon, 08 December 2003 - 01:07 AM.

#3 Jumpy_Beans

Jumpy_Beans

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 December 2003 - 01:50 AM

thanks, i just looked at that other thread, i would have searched it up but i just didnt think any one else was having as hard of a time as me. ill go try those tips beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users