• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 simbolo

simbolo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 01:36 AM

Got the 12/2/03 pre-release of thc dash, looks tight, but the problem I have is that when I configure path for applications nothing shows up in applications menu. on the other hand the games menu works fine. I have apps in f:Applications and games in f:Games. and another thing after setting up the menus such as APPLICATIONS menu to us a specific menu type, and saving it, then when i go back to config mode the menu type has changed to something else, and menu contents have chanched to games, or emulators. has anyone else had similar probs?

thanx

Edited by simbolo, 08 December 2003 - 01:48 AM.

#2 simbolo

simbolo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 02:13 AM

I deleted thc.data directory and restored to original, minded case in the path names and reconfigured, the apps show up noe, but when i go back to configure mode it stil jumbles up the menu properties.

Edited by simbolo, 08 December 2003 - 02:26 AM.

#3 Gcue

Gcue

WWW.XBOXDASH.NET

• PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 December 2003 - 03:13 AM

Those menu properties are not showing what its set too. Its just the default or the last thing you set. It only sets them to what you press X on so don't really worry about it.

#4 simbolo

simbolo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 11:50 AM

ohh, that makes sense because the settings do apply eventhough the config mode shows diff ones, ok thanx for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users