• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chum

chum

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 07:01 AM

I flashed it in Slayer's Auto Installer 2.5 using the Flash 256k MOD/TSOP v1.2-1.5 w/ X2-4977 +137G: option. It detected my chip as SST - 49LF020 and flashed properly and auto-turned off. Now the damn thing wont work, each time i try to turn it on, when you hold the button in for 2 secs it turns red then green and then it turns off and turns itself on again. Also when you boot it in normal modchip off mode, the clock needs to be set each time you turn it on.

Edit - ok now i see you cant mod Xbox v1.4 with that bios, apparently the only one that works is the M7 bios - is there anyway of reflashing my modchip without building a bread board?

Modchip - Aladdin advance
Xbox - v1.4

Edited by chum, 08 December 2003 - 07:35 AM.

#2 Ozmods

Ozmods

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 09:08 AM

Take it out of your xbox and install it in a V1-V1.3 Xbox and reflash it..that is going to be the eayest way for you

#3 Troed

Troed

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 08 December 2003 - 09:10 AM

Hotflash it with another box that has an LPC-mod.

I.e, you boot the box - with the box still on - remove the existing chip and insert your own. Of course, this only works if you've installed with pin headers and connect other wires in a way that makes this possible at all ...

BE CAREFUL when doing this. Inserting your modchip when the box is on means live power. Failure to put it in the correct place on the pin header might mean some smoke and burning traces ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users