gadgetaddict

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 09 December 2003 - 12:49 PM

UPDATE: SOLD, CHIP NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hi Gang!
This is a brand new Chameleon and Pogo Adapter that I won from a contest - yippee!
It comes with everything a brand new Chameleon comes with - 10 rivets (you only need 9), mounting screw, header pins, and of course, the chip!
I believe this is the 1.3 Chameleon - if you want to use it on a 1.5 xbox you'll need to solder the appropriate 2 wires for ground and 3.3 volts (listed all over the forums). I believe this is flashed with Cromwell 1.8 - but I have not installed it, so I can't swear to anything.
I am looking for $35 + $6 U.S. Priority insured shipping. Otherwise, please make a reasonable offer. I am only willing to ship to a United States address (sorry internationalers) and I am located in Freehold, New Jersey if you want to save on shipping.
I have a high e-bay feedback and accept paypal - Please e-mail me with questions or your offer!
Gary
gary@gadgetaddict.com
UPDATE: SOLD, CHIP NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Thank you for the inquiries, and ultimately for buying the chip. Not only is this a great site for info, it's a great site for friendly folk - thanks all, happy holidays! smile.gif

Edited by gadgetaddict, 12 December 2003 - 02:21 PM.

#2 shank69xo

shank69xo

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Interests:XBOX360, PC Mods, Titties<br /><br />MuDvAyNe
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 December 2003 - 03:14 PM

I won one too. I just havent decided if Im gonna sell it or not. Not a bad price though.

#3 gadgetaddict

gadgetaddict

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 10 December 2003 - 05:09 PM

um, if you sell yours, sell it after mine, or for more, please smile.gif
i hate to let it go - it's a great chip, and if i need it, i'll be sorry for the loss - but right now, i only have 1 box, it's modded, and i can use the money more than an "emergency mod chip". sigh.

#4 soki

soki

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:lots of things
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 10 December 2003 - 06:16 PM

I'll buy it, I just gotta make sure I have enough paypal funds...

Edit: I may also need more than one, so if any other contest winners want to sell theirs, PM me.

Edited by soki, 10 December 2003 - 06:32 PM.

#5 EzEddie

EzEddie

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 04:19 AM

I live in levittown, PA. If you would be willing to meet up around the Quakerbridge Mall I could give you $40 in cash....

#6 gadgetaddict

gadgetaddict

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 02:22 PM

Hi All,
I just wanted to mention I received payment and the chip is no longer available - thank you for the e-mails/PMs, and for ultimately buying! Happy holidays to all! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users