#91 mc_365

mc_365

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 02 July 2004 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (pops69 @ Jun 26 2004, 06:57 PM)
H: i have an no chip mod x box running the bert and ernie in the fonts folder with an older version of evol x. i did an upgrade to 3935 but without a cd it boots to the green screen of death. It will run the 3935 if i run it thru the mechw save game fine, even does the dvd copy. A couple of questions with respect to this upgrade. I removed the default.xbe from the c drive and replaced it with the evoxdash.xbe. I also removed the burt and ernie xtf from the fonts folder. Do i still need them and should i put the default.xbe back on the c drive. also with respect to the bios and skin folders, do they need to be put on the xbox c drive as well. appreciate any help you can give on the subject, as i could not find any tut with respect to this type of upgrade.

ps. just tried putting the bert and ernie back in the fonts folder, boots to green of death with no cd loaded, so i removed them again.

also tried to have both the default.xbe and evoxdash.xbe in the root of the xbox hd and the evolx would not boot at all just kept rebooting itself.

again the 3935 upg boots up fine using the mecha load linux fine and looks like its pulling the info from the evox.ini on my xbox c drive

You need to go read more.

Your bert and ernie are your hack.
You cant run evox without a hack

I think you may need to sign your defualt.xbe

#92 Livin4Real

Livin4Real

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 04 July 2004 - 06:01 PM

Just updated the dash to 3935, with the M7 bios ( all original nothing changed)
Now my question is, How do I get my bios version to show up in the settings menu? It just says bios version unknown. It works flawless just kind of irritating that it won't display on the menu or my skins.

Livin

#93 captlu

captlu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 05:22 AM

hey all
so this is the latest evox dashboard that has come out?

Thanks for help!

#94 xnike2livx

xnike2livx

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 06:04 PM

does this version fix the clock loop error?

#95 Grendal

Grendal

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 31 July 2004 - 06:02 PM

I read somewhere in here that the FTP problems were fixed in 3752, but I've had nothing but trouble with this version. The old version has not denied me access a single time, but with 3935 about 70% of the time it will let me connect, but doesn't let me view anything.

i.e. it lists all the partitions but when I try to open one it says "action not taken" or something like that. To make it work, I have to restart FlashFXP and my Xbox several times, and sometimes it works and usually it doesn't.

I've been running Avalaunch as my primary dash because it has a much more reliable FTP and just looks a lot cooler, but every now and then I need Evox for something and it won't work. I'd switch back to 3752 but it doesn't support a G partition so I can't. Avalaunch's only problem is that it uses the X and Z cache so Halo hacking is difficult at best with it.

I'm using a v1.4 box and the Xecuter 4981 bios that's been customized with XBtool and the flubber changer program.

#96 damnmyxbox

damnmyxbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (heinrich @ Dec 10 2003, 11:01 PM)
Read the nfo here. No new features this release, just bug fixes.

Hey everyone. I just purchased a modded x-box. I was running out of space on my 80 GB drive so i was told by the person who sold it to me to delete some non functioning games. So i asked him about this one file that i didn't know about, and he told me to go into it. It turned out to be x-box live and now my x-box will not go to evox. I have been searching all night for a solution but i cannot find any. If someone could please guide me in the right direction it would be appriciated greatly.

Thank you! biggrin.gif

#97 damnmyxbox

damnmyxbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (heinrich @ Dec 10 2003, 11:01 PM)
Read the nfo here. No new features this release, just bug fixes.

Hey everyone. I just purchased a modded x-box. I was running out of space on my 80 GB drive so i was told by the person who sold it to me to delete some non functioning games. So i asked him about this one file that i didn't know about, and he told me to go into it. It turned out to be x-box live and now my x-box will not go to evox. I have been searching all night for a solution but i cannot find any. If someone could please guide me in the right direction it would be appriciated greatly.

Thank you! biggrin.gif

#98 damnmyxbox

damnmyxbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:01 AM

hey man can you give me a hand? let me know what i have to do to fix it? all i did was go to x-box live, and now evox doesn't come up when i start my x-box.

please help me out rolleyes.gif

#99 GoldStar

GoldStar

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 August 2004 - 09:28 PM

I'll have to say that not all bugs have been worked out from this latest release..I still have trouble when uploading a backup of my original C: drive..Good work though!!

#100 toymachine2009

toymachine2009

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 06:37 PM

what do u all mean there is a new evox or something if there is how do u replace it with the new one

#101 toymachine2009

toymachine2009

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 06:38 PM

how much can an 80 GB hold cant it hold like 60 xbox games

#102 Alamo Joe

Alamo Joe

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 06:46 PM

Im new to the whole modchip part and i was wondering how big evox is like size wise also with the x3 chip do i even need evox at all to put games and movies on my hd? im gonna put ina 40gig maxtor wouldi need another special program to make this all work or no?

edit:dont have x3 chip yet hehe i wish.

Edited by Alamo Joe, 01 October 2004 - 06:48 PM.

#103 dirtyvinylpusher

dirtyvinylpusher

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 02:29 AM

Hey Guys, where can i get a download of the EvoX dashboard?

Thanks.

#104 Germandog

Germandog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:34 AM

Hey Guys, Looking to find my very own copy of the latest Evox dash. Can anyone point me towards someplace usual?
Thanks.

#105 HamSandwhich

HamSandwhich

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 November 2004 - 02:22 PM

EDIT

Edited by HamSandwhich, 03 November 2004 - 02:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users