• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SumDumGuy2

SumDumGuy2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 04:39 AM

I have been away from the scene for a while... ocassional stop in but I haven't looked at some things (MXM) in about a year... I made a loader back in Feb. (much better than Slayers in my humble hehe). I have been getting a lot of pressure from the users to make a new/better one... I was reluctantly going to just update the old installer... Then I stumbled onto a MXM ActionScripting thread! It didn't take me long to realize that I was in LOVE!!! I just dont get what is wrong with the developers of some other (i will not name names) dashboards! I mean the need for some more serious scripting options has been painfully obvious for a LOOOOOOONG time. I mean it doesnt have to be hard core scripting functions (though these are appreciated) but even simple things. variables, reusability of code segments with some sort of branching and or looping... I mean these have been holding back a lot of people with good ideas but lack of skill to break down and write their own C programs to do the job. So here I am... looking at MXM... thinking "I wonder how long I can go without sleep?" hehe... Thanks BenJeremy... We ALL OWE YOU!

Regards,
SumDumGuy

#2 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 December 2003 - 09:05 AM

Your welcome! I look forward to seeing what interesting scripts you cook up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users