7 replies to this topic

#1 Mantis00

Mantis00

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 09:41 PM

I am very new to this and this isnt my first attempt at this, but i need help fast. I want to mod my xbox with the mech assault thing and I understand everything and what to do but I cant get the thing to transfer to the mem card. I made a "Mantis Replay" as I like to call it with my xbox mem card and controller. I downloaded the software to transfer the gamesave and all that but... I cant get the mech save on there. I then thought maybe theres been an update to prevent the modding with the exploits but then saw I needed win zip. Well to no avail it didnt work either. I still get invalid game save. If someone could send me the complete file already to transport to a mem card i will greatly appreciate it. I have win xp and the instructions about the command prompt thing are hard to follow and i cant get to the file where my game save is so someone pls send me the save so all I have to do is stick it in the save directory in the datel folder then just put it on the mem card. Will someone do this for me?

AIM: Psykomantis00

Email. Mantis@zoominternet.net

#2 Mantis00

Mantis00

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 11 December 2003 - 09:43 PM

I thought I should post why I want to mod it. Well I dont want to shell out 30 dollars for the dvd remote for one. It looks cool for reason 2. And for 3 I am having a lan party at school tomorow and I dont have 2 copies of R63 but I have 2 xbox's and want to play against my friends. Free days are great but only 4 players isnt bad but 8 would be even better. I still play live and I want to make sure I can still continue to play live after this is done.

And PS after I delete the mech assault downloads can I put them back on or no?

#3 victortrash

victortrash

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 01:51 AM

I'm assuming you're using an action replay? You should be able to just download their Linux package and move it over to your card then xbox. No unpacking, or unzipping. Just move and move.

#4 SYN-SpyDeR

SYN-SpyDeR

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 12 December 2003 - 03:25 AM

why use action replay at all???? just use a common xbox mem card and get the file from the tools and/or the tutorial section. then like he said move and move. rolleyes.gif

#5 Mantis00

Mantis00

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (SYN-SpyDeR @ Dec 12 2003, 05:25 AM)
why use action replay at all???? just use a common xbox mem card and get the file from the tools and/or the tutorial section. then like he said move and move. rolleyes.gif

Like I said i did the mantis replay. Its the controller mod with a mem card and I did it myself so I called it mantis replay. But I have the linux package and Ill try just moving it. If it doesnt work then what?

#6 victortrash

victortrash

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 07:55 PM

You should be able to use the AR software with your modded controller and port the files over cleanly. Dunno why its not working for you then. Especially since you are using a MS Xbox gamesave card. Maybe one of the wires are off?

#7 Mantis00

Mantis00

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 01:47 AM

No because I can transfer gamesaves to and from it but i cangt get the damn hack to go on it.

#8 Jesper64

Jesper64

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 December 2003 - 04:14 AM

Have a look at this post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users