• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dimava

dimava

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 05:21 AM

I have about 40 games which i transfered from my xbox's hd to my computer's hd. Is there any way to go through and index what game# corresponds to which game?

thanks

Dimava

#2 chefelf

chefelf

Brandishing the Triforce of Modding

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,407 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Web Design, Writing, Cycling, Hardware Modification, Building Computers, Music
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 December 2003 - 01:36 PM

I'm assuming that you're using px-HDD loader, eh? Unfotunately any way of figuring it out would be a huge pain.

You can copy the default.xbe's over to your PC one by one and use an XBE renamer to read the name of the game. Then you could change the folder name on your Xbox via FTP.

You could also setup your INI file to add each folder in order then write down the names of the games in the order they appear.

Unfortunately px-HDD loader is just a huge pain. I'd recommend upgrading to dvd2xbox. It's a far superior program.

#3 dimava

dimava

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 09:11 PM

well thats not so bad, because I backed up my entire xbox hd onto my pc hd thanks for the tip about XBE Renamer

#4 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,752 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 12 December 2003 - 10:59 PM

xbe renamer also works over FTP, no need to tranfer default.xbe

also you can use qwix to scan the titles, you can erase, rename folder, rename xbes and make ISOs

i like Px cuz i never got dvd2xbox to work, always freezes at the title screen thingy

#5 tocqueville

tocqueville

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 11:38 PM

DVD2XBOX is good
try do a rename on folder you want, and it will automatically find the name from the default.xbe for you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users