X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Interests:XBOX360, PC Mods, Titties<br /><br />MuDvAyNe
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 December 2003 - 12:14 PM

Ok I have a new Chameleon LE. I installed it with a pin-header. When I turn it on, I get the Cromwell screen, and the blue LED flashes away. I know the install is correct. I have followed several tutorials on flashing this thing with a BIOS CD. I have followed jondante's guide step-by-step to create this CD. It didnt work. I tryed DVD-R, still nothing. I have also tryed to use some X2 Lite flash CD flash methods. Before evrryone goes telling mit is a media problem, everry disc I have used works in my XBOX. I have had it for almost a year now, and am using the same discs my games and cd's are on. I replaced my X2 with this new Chameleon. I have a 616t dvd drive also. Media is not the problem. I have 10 different CD/DVD's burned with different methods. UDF/xISO/ISO etc. I also get some kind of message,"Unable to read FATX sector" and also "Unable to read HDD first sector" then it asks for CD. Please someone give me input. If I have to open my damn box again, Im probably gonna sell this thing. I just wanterd to use it because for some reason my X2 wont disable anymore.

#2 shank69xo

shank69xo

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Interests:XBOX360, PC Mods, Titties<br /><br />MuDvAyNe
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 December 2003 - 02:49 PM

-----UPDATE------

Okay I got the bugger flashed finally. And i flashed it with the very first CD I made last nite. Here is what the problem is, well at least my conclusion to it, this chip will not flash with a modded 616t. My 616t is modded so that no other cable is used except the yellow xbox cable and the IDE, of course. I opened up all of my XBOX's and installed the chip in them and aslo the 616t. None of them would flash. So I put a 605 in them and guess what, they all flashed just fine.

Has anyone else had a problem trying to flash this chip with a 616t?

#3 jonwhite99

jonwhite99

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 06:58 PM

I have exactly the same problem with the modded t616 drive.

I always install a broken thompson and use an ordinary pc dvd drive to flash when the unit has a broken dvd or has a modded t616 in it.

Sorry do not read the forumns that much, as if I had read your posting I would have said something straight away.

JW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users