3 replies to this topic

#1 Flea420

Flea420

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 04:21 PM

I tried selling this before with no luck, I'll consider most offers, am looking to get about $200 or so for the lot.

I'll take Paypal or a Money Order, but definatley prefer Paypal since I need money ASAP for a car.

Jet Black Gamecube console with box and all books and shit, also includes the original Power Cable and a 3rd party A/V cable that also has S Video on it.

System is Region modded, can play USA and Import games. Red toggle switch on the left side of console next to Vent.
Power light is Blue when in USA mode, Green when in Japanese mode. Comes with black controller, and a second black controller that needs to be opened and cleaned, C stick is sticky and dosnt respond well, I am positive it just needs to be opened and cleaned though.

Comes with a Import Mem Card 251 (I think thats the right number) and a USA Mem Card 59.

All games are in perfect condition and come with Cases, Booklets and anything else they originaly came with.

Games included are

Imports:
Mario Sunshine
Zelda The Wind Waker
Biohazard 0 Demo Disc

American:
Star Wars Rogue Leader
SSX Tricky
Resident Evil 1 Remake
Turok Evolutuion
Wave Race Blue Storm

Also comes with a little official game pouch thing that holds 12 games and 2 mem cards.

Also included is a Imported Glacier Gameboy Advance system with box and books and everything.
Gameboy comes with a Worm Light and a Gameboy Link Cable and a Gameboy to Gamecube Link Cable for use in games like Zelda.

Also includes 2 American games, Doom and Mario Advance 2: Mario World, and a Import version of F-Zero. All 3 games have boxes and booklets and everything.

#2 shank69xo

shank69xo

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Interests:XBOX360, PC Mods, Titties<br /><br />MuDvAyNe
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 December 2003 - 04:49 PM

$175.00 shipped.

#3 Flea420