2 replies to this topic

#1 BigDog4All

BigDog4All

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 02:18 AM

I have installed this so-called Xecuter 2.2 Pro chip several times...About 5 times. No luck.

Again, ALL soldering points are fine.....I am tired of screwing around with this either so-called Xecuter Pro 2.2 or defective chip.

Does anyone know where one can get an Authenic, Original, Firsthand, Supported Xecuter Pro 2.3 modchip?

If this is against the rules to post a link...

Please PM me.

I think I will be sending this so-called working chip back to the order folks and then the next call is to the credit card company.

Oh, does anyone recommend any other chip than the Xecuter chip? With all the Xecuter counterfits and bad chips, another brand might not be a bad idea...

Thanks...

#2 ComputerDude5565

ComputerDude5565

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 13 December 2003 - 02:24 AM

Done post threds like this. If you looked you would notice that you proably got a "FAKE" chip. And just go to www.teamxecuter.com and look there is a list right infront of your nose.

We have discovered a number of retailers selling fake X2.2 Pro's. They are poor quality and do not work when flashing via LPT. Genuine X2.2 Pro have not been made for over 6 weeks so please be aware if anyone you deal with announces new stocks. Quite obviously we cannot support customers who have purchased these and cannot offer any sort of "fix".

The reason we have a recommended sellers list is because we know these companies offer an excellent after sales service and can meet the demands of a high volume of support issues and sales enquiries. I'm sure there are many more companies who can meet the demands but we choose to offer a select few purely for logistical reasons.

All new stocks are the 2.3 design, and if you are unsure if your X2.2 Pro purchase is a clone then simply return it (if not working) to whomever you brought from and I'm sure they would refund you or acquire genuine stock of 2.3 and replace for you.

You should not worry about the sites listed below as they all carry genuine product. There are of course many other sites that carry genuine product as they purchase from the sites listed below, but there would be too many to mention and we couldn't guarantee their level of service.

system-mods.com
baldbouncer.co.uk
mrmodchips.com
divineo.net
modchips.ca

#3 heinrich

heinrich

..assuming the role of God

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 December 2003 - 02:30 AM

ok, the 'fake' chips, are not 'non functioning chips'. They work just like an x2.2 lite. The only thing that you cannot with one of these 'fakes' is use the LPT programmer that is included with the PRO's. 99% of the time, when someone says they have a 'non functioning chip', its USER ERROR.

Oh, does anyone recommend any other chip than the Xecuter chip? With all the Xecuter counterfits and bad chips, another brand might not be a bad idea...

You mean the chips from the above mentioned sites? Cause those count as 'bad chips'. Bad chips are rare, and you will find them once in a while no matter what reseller or brand or chip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users