X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modding, Hacking, Halo
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 December 2003 - 08:47 PM

For any of you who have played Metal Arms: Glitch in the System, you're probably aware that it's pretty close to Halo when it comes to enjoyability. The weapons are awesome, the music matches perfectly, the characters are great, and the graphics are wonderful to boot. But, the downside to this game is that it doesn't have Xbox Live, System link, OR Co-op, which can make for some very boring moments with the game.

Anyway, after getting about halfway through the game, and deciding to find out what files were needed to make what work, I decided to save it to my Xbox using my beloved Px HDD Loader smile.gif and FTP into the game. After doing so, I found the following:

• 166 .wvs files
  • 1 default.xbe file (duh)
  • 1 .mst file named "Mettlearms_xb.mst"
  • 1 Folder named ''Movies''

Here's a pic of what I found in the first folder:

user posted image

In the "Movies" folder, I saw the following:

-39 .bik files

user posted image

All with a grand total game size of 1,442.52 mb

Does anyone know how to view, edit, or even know what any of these files are for besides the .bik files (which I guess are videos)? Many, many others as well as myself would be most greatful if someone could tell how or figure out how to view these files.

I've noticed the .mst file in particular. It was the only file of that format and was one of the largest ones also (532 mb). If ANYONE knows of a way to EDIT, VIEW, or otherwise MODIFY these files to enable specific statistics within the game, PLEASE explain here and endure the glory.

Anyone else think this game has alot of future hacking potential besides me? biggrin.gif

#2 BuraddoX

BuraddoX

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Loves to mod gaming consoles.
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

I know this is old but is there anyone that has been able to access the MST File and extract it ?.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users