14 replies to this topic

#1 MrSelfDestruct

MrSelfDestruct

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 11:04 PM

Color pack includes RedPlasma, GreenPlasma, and BluePlasma. Should be available at www.allxboxskins.com shortly....

Red

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Blue

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Green

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Enjoy beerchug.gif

#2 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 December 2003 - 11:15 PM

Sweet...

#3 LepPpeR

LepPpeR

Author of Craxtion

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 December 2003 - 11:18 PM

damn, that is looking really nice. Hmm, might be the Default skin for the next craxtion, if you do not mind ofcoarse

#4 MrSelfDestruct

MrSelfDestruct

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (LepPpeR @ Dec 14 2003, 01:18 AM)
damn, that is looking really nice. Hmm, might be the Default skin for the next craxtion, if you do not mind ofcoarse

I would be honored. Im so glad to finally be giving back to the xscene community, because I was merely a leech for a while.... rolleyes.gif

but yea, use the skin, or skin design for whatever you please. Enjoy

#5 ravage73

ravage73

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 14 December 2003 - 12:55 AM

kick ass!

#6 TGD

TGD

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 14 December 2003 - 03:48 AM

Snazzy bro..thx beerchug.gif

#7 Kev052683

Kev052683

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 14 December 2003 - 02:26 PM

I didn't see these on axs yet. Are they still coming to that sire, or is there another place I could go to get them? Thanks in advance

#8 MrSelfDestruct

MrSelfDestruct

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 December 2003 - 05:06 PM

well normally I just upload them to the AXS ftp server, and then koldfuzion posts them, but I forgot the adress, username, and pass for the server so I cant upload them. I sent kold a PM, so whenever he PM's me back with an FTP server to host it on, it will be available

#9 MrSelfDestruct

MrSelfDestruct

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 03:05 AM

ok, 2 things....

1. I just got the ftp info from koldfuzion, so ill be uploading the skins tonight. They will probrably be on AXS by tommorow

2. I made a bit of a slight design change. I decided to display a gameicon behind the loading template. It makes the loading screen look much more customized for the particular item you are loading. here are some updated pics....

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

better or worse? Let me know what you guys think..... cause i can slip the old menu.xml back in there if people dont like this.

edit: I guess I wont be uploading the skin tonight. When I try and access the AXS ftp server, it tells me that the maximum amount the server can hold is 3 people, and i guess 3 people are on there. Ill give it a few more shots, otherwise ill upload it tommorow

Edited by MrSelfDestruct, 15 December 2003 - 03:14 AM.

#10 Kev052683

Kev052683

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 04:24 AM

I could go either way actually. Looks really nice having the background there so its not just black. But, at the same time, it makes it look a lot different than the menu. But, then again, that's probably just me. I think I'll vote with the background picture

#11 jizzlobber

jizzlobber

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 09:52 AM

is it possible to edit (I don't mean you, i'd like to do it myseff) the skin.xml so I get the soundtrack/track name in that newsfeed window?

cool skin btw! beerchug.gif

#12 MrSelfDestruct

MrSelfDestruct

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 15 December 2003 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (Kev052683 @ Dec 15 2003, 06:24 AM)
Looks really nice having the background there so its not just black. But, at the same time, it makes it look a lot different than the menu.

Thats EXACTLY what my train of thought was. It looks cool and all, and it gives the loading screens their own style depending on the item you load, BUT just like you said, doing that takes away from a constant style that the skin did have. I dont know...ill probrably just keep it like it is. If you guys would like to change it, all you have to do is delete a line of text in the menu.xml.

Also... yea "Jizzlobber" it is also very possible to show whatever info you want instead of the newsfeed. Once you get the skin, just load the skin in MXM skinner 5.0 and then just delete the newsfeed elementm, and replace it with a diffrent one. Very easy stuff....

yea, btw.....I kept trying to access KF's ftp server, but it was full last night I guess (limit of 3 people). I then tried again this morning and its still full. I have a feeling it doesnt have anything to do with 3 people being in the server....anybody have any ideas how I can host this?

#13 Kev052683

Kev052683

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 03:15 AM

Boo to the FTP server, STILL not up yet!!! Mom taught me something about patience, but I forgot what she said tongue.gif

#14 MrSelfDestruct

MrSelfDestruct

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 04:49 AM

alright, the 3 skins have been uploaded to the AXS ftp server, so they should be available on the AXS site relatively soon.

Let me know what you guys think of it after you try it out. I would love some feedback

#15 PuddWakkr

PuddWakkr

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 02:45 PM

Skin looks really nice MrSD. Very clean look. Way to go all out on the color packs too. For the interested parties they are on AXS now. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users