What Is A .gi File? And How Do I Burn It?
Posted 21 November 2002 - 05:18 AM
Well to start off a .GI stands for Global Image.
Its like a .ISO but not lots of software programs will support Global Image's.
To burn .GI files follow these steps:
1. (Download Prassi PrimoDvd 2.0 and install it into your computer.)
2. (Click on the program and a small menu should pop up.)
3. Click on "Full Applacation"
4. (Now you should be at another menu.)
5. Then press on the 3erd icon if you start from the LEFT.
5. Now press "...." to browse your hard-drive for a GI file.
6. After you have selected the .GI file click "Open"
7. Now Double click on the burner you want to use. (on the left side)
EXAMPLE: On The Left Hand Side Of Your Screen It Shoud Say Something Like "Host: 0 ID:1". Double Click On One Of Those. THE ONE THAT IS YOUR BURNER.
8. Now after you have done all this click on the Red or Green circle and it will start Burning.
I Hope This Tutorial Has Helped Someone. I Write These Tutorials Becuase I Know What Being A N00b Feels Like.
Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:08 PM
Hope it helped..
Posted 29 November 2002 - 09:27 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users