5 replies to this topic

#1 Colt45S

Colt45S

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 05:14 PM

As simple as this question is, I just can't find a clear cut answer. Basically:

I have EvoX installed. I can successfully connect to my Xbox. I have an iso of Counter-Strike on my PC so I can play system link without buying a second retail copy.

All I need to know is, where do I copy this ISO to? Within "launch menu" on my EvoX dashboard, there's GAMES and APPS, and under APPs I have a Donglefree DVD player, which I find on the E drive. However, where do I copy this Counter-Strike ISO to? Which drive, and do I need to create a new folder for it? Also, should I have a default.xbe with it?

Thanks, and sorry about my cluelessness.

#2 Xbox-Savage

Xbox-Savage

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:To Sleep with your mommy.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 19 December 2003 - 05:24 PM

wink.gif if you have the retail HD everything goes on E , there you create a Folder Named Games , Apps , Music , Pictures ect. whatever you want , if you create a folder named Emulators and doesnt show up , you go to where Evox is installed and edit the ini to add a menu or delete a menu , have fun. beerchug.gif

#3 Onslaught_X

Onslaught_X

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, PCs, Overclocking, and hockey ;p

Posted 19 December 2003 - 07:07 PM

Just use the PX HDD Loader. Itll automatically copy games to their seperate folders and will even make a .txt file that contains the game's folders (unless youd rather just search through each and every folder trying to find your game).

But what bothers me about your question is, Whats your iso doing on you pc? Just copy it straight off your xbox to the xbox HD with PXHDDLoader.

EvoX will automatically find your ISO's i believe (or atleast Avalaunch does) and will get them from the E: (for retail hds), or F: (for larger hds), or G: (for drives < 137gb).

Edited by Onslaught_X, 19 December 2003 - 07:09 PM.

#4 Colt45S

Colt45S

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 07:19 PM

So, with PX HDD Loader, I just put my retail version of Counter-Strike in the Xbox, and it'll automatically copy it to my HD?

I'll search for more information on this, but if anyone has a direct link to more info, it would save me time.

Thanks guys.

#5 vidgms4me

vidgms4me

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Colt45S @ Dec 19 2003, 03:19 PM)
So, with PX HDD Loader, I just put my retail version of Counter-Strike in the Xbox, and it'll automatically copy it to my HD?

I'll search for more information on this, but if anyone has a direct link to more info, it would save me time.

Thanks guys.

Yes. The program is self explanitory, no "Documentation" for it.

#6 Colt45S

Colt45S

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 08:01 PM

I just don't get it.

I decided to burn an ISO straight from my game DVD onto my PC hard drive, then create an iso,and then transfer that iso to a "GAMES" folder in my E drive. For some reason, I can't go into Launch Menu in EvoX , and under games, find my game....

Do I need some kind of .xbe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users