Photo

Can I Flash A Tsop With Modchip Installed ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jaywalker_z

jaywalker_z

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 05:01 PM

I already have a Aladin advance v64 install in a v1.4. I read in the tuts that you cannot flash with the modchip installed. Though this chip have a feature to boot with the chip write protect or not.

Do I really have to uninstall the Aladin first, or I can boot with the chip not protected and reflash the onboard TSOP ?

#2 GiggyNiggy

GiggyNiggy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 December 2003 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (jaywalker_z @ Dec 22 2003, 07:01 PM)
I already have a Aladin advance v64 install in a v1.4. I read in the tuts that you cannot flash with the modchip installed. Though this chip have a feature to boot with the chip write protect or not.

Do I really have to uninstall the Aladin first, or I can boot with the chip not protected and reflash the onboard TSOP ?

Chip write protect is for the mod chip itself...not the TSOP...There is a way to do it with D6_TSOP bios and disabling D0 on boot and Grnd'ing A19 or something...best bet to do 007 or Mech trick

Giggy

#3 jaywalker_z

jaywalker_z

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 05:19 PM

alright, that's what I was affraid...tx

#4 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,751 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 22 December 2003 - 06:41 PM

you dont need 007 or MA, with the chip on you can FTP a font exploit to the dashboard, the remove te chip, write enble the 2 sets of points, boot up, you can use the exploit to load evox and flash from there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users