melongstrike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 December 2003 - 09:26 PM

***I attemted to post this in its correct location yet due to unknown reasons I was not able to*** (some files are missing was the error received, performed a search using melongstrike as user name) ... would appreciate if this was moved to Website rating/opinions location thanks

I recently ordered from tribes mod 12/23/2003 I received an email confirmation from the site within 2 minutes and a paypal confirmation another 2 minutes later. They then emailed me notifying me that my order has been shipped and **should** be at my home by Friday today is Wednesday. Will post any further news.

Edited by melongstrike, 23 December 2003 - 09:30 PM.

#2 cueball13

cueball13

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,010 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 09:53 PM

You can't start threads in the feedback forum is the problem, you can only reply. Keep in mind things will be held up because of Christmas, so it might take a little longer...some of my Ebay stuff has been slow in arriving this past two weeks. Also, I'll add that they told me I'd have my Apache by Saturday and it arrived Thursday, two days early. Worked perfectly.

#3 bucko

bucko

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,996 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 23 December 2003 - 09:59 PM

***I attemted to post this in its correct location yet due to unknown reasons I was not able to*** (some files are missing was the error received, performed a search using melongstrike as user name) ... would appreciate if this was moved to Website rating/opinions location thanks

I recently ordered from tribes mod 12/23/2003 I received an email confirmation from the site within 2 minutes and a paypal confirmation another 2 minutes later. They then emailed me notifying me that my order has been shipped and **should** be at my home by Friday today is Wednesday. Will post any further news.

Big goofy tw@ lo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users