#1 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 December 2003 - 12:07 PM

ADMIN EDIT (aug 20/2004): OzXodus has been officially dissolved as of August 20, 2004. All support is now handled via their new site at http:www.TeamXodus.com which is maintaining the old forum with the old user DB.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICAL NEWS FROM XS MAIN PAGE.

Easybuy2000 and Xodus Team
>> From Team Xodus:

Due to recent events, as well as those that will transpire shortly, we have decided to make a public statement about our now NON EXISTANT relationship with EASYBUY2000. A few troubling facts have come to our attention which has forced us to clearly and irrevocably announce that:
WE ARE NO LONGER ASSOCIATED, NOR AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER WITH EASYBUY2000.

Sincere apologies to all our valued customers and supporters for the confusion and utter inconvenience this “break-up” has caused. But as the wheel turns, there is always some light at the end of any dark tunnel, stay tuned for some very exciting news to follow shortly.

With respect,
Team Xodus

Official Site: http://www.xodus-chip.com
Posted by:: XanTium
December 15 18:27 GMT+1

-------------------------------------

Team Xodus announces new modchip
>> From Team Xodus:

Team Xodus have recently been exploring several new and exciting relationships in the areas of development and manufacturing, with the involvement of these new partners Xodus is proud to announce that we will be releasing a revolutionary new design in the near future.

You can be sure that this exciting new product will continue to deliver the high level of innovation, ease of use, flexibility and quality that you have come to expect from Xodus.

Stay Tuned.......

December 19 13:37 GMT+1

--------------------------------------

user posted image

OzX and Xodus team up

>> From a ozxchip member..
It is with great pleasure at this festive time of the year that we announce that an alliance has been formed between the two teams of Xodus and OzXChip, this new entity will be known as OzXodus.

Following initial contact between several core members of each team we discovered that the groups shared an uncanny similarity in their philosophy and goals. With recent events changing the operations of both teams, the decision was made to form an alliance that would allow both teams to complement the other's areas of expertise.

The formation of the OzXodus alliance has lead to the development of the XENIUM which we believe to be the neXt generation of upgrade kits for your console. The XENIUM will set new standards in functionality, upgradability and control over your console with a price-tag that will be as amazing as the device itself.

OzXodus will also be introducing a new business model that should offer some great benefits to the end user as well as offering some unique opportunities for retailers of console hardware.

Stay tuned.......

Official Site OzXodus: http://www.ozxodus.com
Official Site Xodus: http://www.xodus-chip.com
Official Site OzXChip: http://www.ozxchip.com

#2 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 25 December 2003 - 03:43 AM

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

#3 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 01:08 AM

user posted image

The following is a brief description of the componentry found on the XENIUM as seen in the recently released sneak preview photos.

* Removable D0 Connector - This connector and wire loom will allow the modchip to be removed without any desoldering when installed using the Pin Header option.

* Quick Solder + Wire Install - The XENIUM is able to be soldered directly onto the LPC bus by using the Quick Solder installation method, larger solder pads also cater for those users who wish to install the XENIUM using wires.

* Power (V1.5) - Primerily to be used for the solderless install of the Xenium into v1.5 consoles.

* Pin Header (+ D0 Control) - Female socket for the optional Pin Header or Solderless Adaptor installation methods.

* Emergency System Recovery - The XENIUM will never be rendered useless as a result of a bad flash or bad update, the flick of a switch to enable the XENIUM's inbuilt recovery mode. A solder pad on the underside of the device allows for easy installation of an optional external switch.

* Expansion Port, RGB LED & Dual SPI - Unlimited upgrade options are available for the XENIUM with it's dual Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) ports. An External Tri-Color (RGB) LED can also be installed for monitoring the XENIUM's Status.

* Controller - CPLD Controller.

* Status LED - Programmable ultra bright Tri-Color (RGB) Status LED.

* 2Meg Memory - 2Mb Flash Memory for a variety of different bios sizes.

#4 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 04:33 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW

Well it's that time of the year again where we begin to wrap up everything that was 2003, file away the good and execute the bad. It's a time for looking forward to another year full of promise and resolutions that must be made and kept.

EXECUTE THE BAD:

As far as we can see, old third generations mods are now firmly to be left and stored in the old, archaic archives of 2003. The way forward, in our business, is next generation, state-of-the art technological advance, smaller faster and more user friendly devices devoid of 1000 pointless accessories that do very little but add to the confusion and nightmare that has made earlier mod chips painful to use. There is no room for an easy buy with gimmicks and such that really do very little to enhance the consumers ease and experience.

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:

If I told you that you will be wowed by the smallest, most potent chip on the market in early 2004 you would probably not believe me. If I told you that Xenium OS featuring XUI (Xenium User Interface) is another ground breaking advance that will revolutionize the industry you would probably not believe me. Gone are days of countless, pointless, cumbersome wires and add-ons, and most of all poorly thought out dip switches that gnaw at your patience while you struggle to poke at them with the edge of your fingernail to set some nonsense combination of switch positions just to boot to a different bios. Welcome XUI! If I told you that in less than three weeks from this first feature announcement Xenium will be in your home and working, you would probably not believe me. Not Bad huh ? We do not make New Year resolutions we do not intend to keep. See it, believe it, breathe it! OzXodus is alive and well and ready to kick in 2004!

user posted image

user posted image

Stay tuned for regular unveiling and explanations of the countless new features of our Christmas and New Year gift to you from the team that only knows how to develop and innovate for the future. Welcome to 2004, welcome to the future, welcome to Xenium, the next generation!

We hope you have a great New Year and wish you and yours all the best for 2004.

#5 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 07 January 2004 - 01:06 AM

XANTIUM's FrontPage OzXodus Xenium review

>> Official Xenium website:
http://www.ozxodus.com

What's in the package:
* The Xenium modchip

Pictures (pre-production prototype ... final will probably look a bit different):

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Install the Modchip:
The Xenium modchip can be installed with all known LPC install methods: with headerpin, with wires (connected to the quicksolder pads) and quicksolder (alias X1-style). This version of the Xenium also has a d0 connector (not compatible with the one used on X2 or XBIT) for easy hot-swap or d0 can be connected to a simple solderpad on the modchip for those who prefer. For v1.5 a wire from the power/ground point can simply be relinked to a working power/ground.
The Chameleon nosolder adaptor can be used with the Xenium.

There will also be a solderless Xenium version (probably using pogopins and springwire for d0 like the chameleon). There will be a connector for alternative power (xbox v1.5).

I will not go deeper into each install method. All known/popular install methods are available, so everyone should be happy :-)

Testing
Let me first say both the hardware and software (XeniumOS) I tested was NOT final. The modchip is a preproduction prototype and the XeniumOS is an alpha/test release.

Now let's take a look at what makes this modchip different from the previous generation.
The modchip contains a great 'operating system', called XeniumOS, included directly on the chip. XeniumOS is based on linux (means that it's legal) and allows you to fully manage your modchip.
The Xenium modchip has a 2MB flash, 1MB is reserved for XeniumOS and 1MB can be used to store your bioses.
The Xenium modchip can only be flashed through XeniumOS so it can't be flashed by any program that doesn't have permission to do so. As you can always boot to XeniumOS, you can always reflash your bios if you have a corrupted bios image. So this is what you could call software-based flash protection.
XeniumOS allows you to select the multi-bios mode (4x256K, 2x512K, 2x256K + 1x512K or 1x1024K) and you can also flash...
user posted image
...your banks separately (with a bios file from CD/DVD or HDD).

user posted image
The modchip will always boot to XeniumOS first. There you can reboot your xbox with the bios bank you select or boot with the onboard bios (modchip disabled). There are several ways to do this:
* After you assigned controller buttons to bios banks you can select the bios with 1 push on the controller. This is the first time you can actually select your bios with a simple press on one of the button of your xbox controller while your xbox is booting - no need to move switches manually anymore.
* Enter XeniumOS and select bank on screen
user posted image
* Press nothing and after a timeout (that you can modify yourself) the Xbox will reboot with the default bios (which u can also set yourself).

user posted image
The XeniumOS version I tested also included EEPROM management (see screenshot) where you can modify things like video region, game region and DVD-region. You can even store a backup of your EEPROM on the modchip.
You will ofcourse always be able to upgrade your XeniumOS to the latest version - I'm sure OzXodus will add new cool features later. Now if an upgrade of XeniumOS would fail, or if the OS would get corrupted for some reason, OzXodus included a safe-boot (with switch on PCB or if you solder optional E-wire you can also use power/reset button) so you can always restore the OS (with image from CD/DVD).
The version we had didn't have it yet, but we received information from OzXodus that XeniumOS will soon also include HDD tools like lock/unlock, format, ...

The Xenium also has a bright multi-color led, that can indicate the status of the modchip. The led can for example indicate if modchip is enabled or disabled (boot from tsop) and it will also show from which bank you are booting. The PCB under the led is even made transparent so you can also see the led flashing from the other side.

The Xenium modchip also has a SPI port. I think a lot of people don't realize how great that concept is. Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) is a known way for devices to communicate with eachother. While an obvious upgrade would be extra flash chips (extra capacity for bigger bioses if this will ever be needed), lots more *would* be possible with a SPI port (usb, network, ...) . I don't know what OzXodus plans to do with the SPI port (right now it's not used for anything), but it offers the Xenium modchip a lot of flexibility for upgrades.

About the price there's nothing I can say at this moment as the retail/wholesale prices haven't been released yet.
The modchip is expected to be available in stores sometime later this month (Jan 2004).

POSITIVE:
+ Legal Linuxbased software control
+ Software to flash bioses is directly on modchip and thus always available
+ EEPROM control/backup in XeniumOS
+ Muti-bios: 1x1MB, 4x256K, 2x512K, 2x256K 1x512K
+ New features to XeniumOS can be added at any time
+ Failsafe, you can always boot to XeniumOS to reflash your bios. There's even a safe-mode if the XeniumOS is corrupted.
+ 'Quick Assign' buttons ... select bios bank with your gamepad
+ Boottime-out ... Xbox will autoboot with default bios if no button is pressed
+ All install methods are available
+ SPI port ... offers endless possible hardware upgrades

NEGATIVE:
- Only 1MB of the 2MB flashchip available for your bioses ... but again, should be enough and an addon via the SPI port is always possible
- Longer boottime (will always bootup XeniumOS first)

You can always find this review back on http://www.xbox-scen...ware/xenium.php

#6 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 02:06 AM

OzXodus newsletter
>> Team OzXodus sent a newsletter with some new info (expected release date, resellers info, ...) about their new Xenium modchip (reviewed yesterday by xbox-scene):

MEET THE XENIUM
The Xenium is a revolutionary development in the Xbox enhancement devices and is more than definitely the pioneer in what will become the new fourth generation devices.

From the team that only knows how to lead, we have achieved another first! We introduce you to XUI (Xenium User Interface) through the exclusive Xenium OS (XOS). The first fully software controlled device which opens up possibilities and features too many to mention!. Here are just a few examples:
1. NO DIP SWITCHES.
2. Dual SPI expansion port ( be ready for many new innovative and exciting hardware add-ons to come soon)
3. Dynamic Bank partitioning
4. Emergency Recovery System (ERS)
5. Multi installation methods (solderless adaptor out soon)
6. Compatible with Chameleon solderless adaptor
7. in built EEPROM utilities
8. Back up EEPROM to flash
9. Restore EEPROM from flash
10. Quick Select user programmable bank booting ( use joy pad to over ride default boot bank setting)
11. Bios flashing from HDD browser, or Cdrom
12. Full colour status/bank indicator LED

With an ever evolving OS there are limitless possibilities. So stay tuned…

WHEN CAN I HAVE IT?
Production is in full swing as we speak and we expect to start shipping to all major retailers by the 15th of January 2004.

WHERE CAN I GET IT?
We will be posting a list of online shops and you can order your chip(s) from there.

Official Site: http://www.ozxodus.com

#7 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 03:23 AM

I know some people are eager to see the Xenium boot up.. well.. here's the worlds first videos of the Xenium booting.

http://pictures.xbox...t_zero_wait.mpg
http://pictures.xbox...t_zero_wait.m1v

You'll note that the XeniumOS boots itself prior to the XBLOB animation.

Concerns about the time delay during boot seem moot when you see it in action.

#8 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 03:43 AM

Wow.. had the scoop for all of 20 minutes. smile.gif Course.. I still got both vids.. and they are only releasing ONE! smile.gif

Anyways...

http://www.ozxodus.com/

Well my friends, its update time again and we have many things to talk about! We had intended to begin unveiling our many new and exciting features one by one for you but is seems we have been beaten to it!!

It didn’t take long did it? Isn’t it funny how things have been really quiet over the past few months while our friends on the other side of the trenches had it their own way. The minute we announce the launch of yet another groundbreaking, revolutionary new product for you, people start jumping around, guns blazing, rockets firing, in a frenzy of aimless activity and diversionary tactics while they scramble in vain to prepare their artillery.? We love it! We love the attention and the hype our friends are helping to create and we thank them for the incredible marketing job they are doing for us and all for FREE!! To be elevated by our friends to 4th generation pioneers is truly an honour and we thank them.

As I said in my last update. We are back! Wake up Colonel your army is deserting, the general is in town! All we know how to do is create waves and shake up the scene a little. When you are first in innovation and design you don’t really mind the attention, in fact you revel in it while others try to catch up. Remember, my friends there can only be one first place. Everything else is second, or third for that matter.

My friends let me enlighten you with a few facts to put a smile on your faces:
Only four samples of Xenium have been produced and shipped. Is it not funny that comparison tables are being done without ever having seen or used either product?
X3 is as virtual as the Xenium that has not been physically seen or tested.
The side-splitting table we have seen reads more like the X3 wish list than actual reality.
Where exactly is the X3? The only one I know of is made by BMW and that one works wonderfully. The virtual X3 is promising a 400 mhz cpld controller which will only ever be clocked at 33mhz. Imagine your BMW X3 with a 4.2 V8 engine and 200 miles on the clock which is governed at 20 miles per hour!! Would you buy it? We too can create the Xenium VII with features so great and unique, in the land of make believe. (Due for release in 2045).

Attached to this post is a real live actual factual video clip showing Xenium OS at work. As I have said before we do not make promises we do not keep.

Download video http://downloads.ozx...t_zero_wait.rar

We will be posting regular updates on the many and varied ACTUAL features offered on our product for you to see. With less than a weak before the first units start shipping it will not be long before you can try and test these features for yourselves

#9 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 09 January 2004 - 03:50 AM

Another update from OZXODUS site:

Well my friends, its update time again and we have many things to talk about! We had intended to begin unveiling our many new and exciting features, one at a time for you but is seems we have been beaten to it!!

ANNOUNCING OUR NEW MARKETING TEAM: (BIGGER AND STRONGER AND 3X STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE)

It didn’t take long did it? Isn’t it funny how things have been really quiet over the past few months while our friends on the other side of the trenches had it their own way. The minute we announce the launch of yet another groundbreaking, revolutionary new product for you, people start jumping around, guns blazing, rockets firing, in a frenzy of aimless activity and diversionary tactics while they scramble in vain to prepare their artillery.? We love it! We love the attention and the hype our friends are helping to create and we thank them for the incredible marketing job they are doing for us and all for FREE!! To be elevated by our friends to 4th generation pioneers is truly an honour and we thank them.

Have just had a look at the forums and it seems that the job was done better than we thought. All our friends out there are hoping we will not retaliate. Retaliate to what? Were we attacked? Even fools know that apples need to be compared to apples and not to virtual apples. We are not childish. We will not retaliate. No need for counter tables and stuff. Facts are facts, first is first period. You cannot blame us for a bit of harmless fun. As we said before, trust OzXodus to bring back some life to the scene!

As I said in my last update. We are back! All we know how to do is create waves and shake up the scene a little. When you are first in innovation and design you don’t really mind the attention, in fact you revel in it while others try to catch up. Remember, my friends there can only be one first place. Everything else is second, or third for that matter.

PUT YOUR CARDS ON THE TABLE (IF YOU DARE)
My friends let me enlighten you with a few facts to put a smile on your faces:
Only four samples of Xenium have been produced and shipped. Is it not funny that comparison tables are being done without ever having seen or used either product?
The side-splitting table we have seen reads more like the X3 wish list than actual reality. Where exactly is the X3? The only one I know of is made by BMW and that one works wonderfully. The virtual X3 is promising a 400 mhz cpld controller which will only ever be clocked at 33mhz. Imagine your BMW X3 with a 4.2 V8 engine and 200 miles per hour on the clock which is governed at 20 miles per hour!! Would you buy it? We too can create the Xenium VII with features so great and unique, in the land of make believe. (Due for release in 2045, but promised in 1989)

We will be posting regular updates on the many and varied ACTUAL features offered on our product for you to see. With less than a week before the first units start shipping it will not be long before you can try and test these features for yourselves. We promise to send a sample to our new found marketing team so that they too can actually have the experience reality of 4th generation technology first hand!

Thanks guys!

PS. Our first video snippet showing actual boot time for all you skeptics out there. Enjoy and stay tuned for more in days to come (unless they beat us to it again!)

LOL

Team Ozxodus

Download Video http://downloads.ozx...t_zero_wait.rar

#10 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 13 January 2004 - 03:51 AM

OzXodus posts full introduction to Xenium
>> Team OzXodus released an introduction to their new Xenium modchip (reviewed last week by xbox-scene):

INTRODUCING, THE XENIUM!
The first chip to offer fully software controlled user interface that opens up possibilities and options never dreamed possible before! No longer is a chip limited to hardware controlled switching and countless add-ons and external devices.

FEATURES: HARDWARE
1. NO DIP SWITCHES
2. Multiple install method, Quick-solder, pin header (supplied), wire. (Solder-less Adaptor + D0 wire loom available shortly).
3. Dual SPI port for unlimited future add-on?s
4. Compatible with all known consoles to date (v1.0 ? v1.5)
5. Full colour Status/Bank LED (no more Live banning!)
6. Hardware protected Emergency Recovery System (ERS). (No reason to ever remove chip for bad XeniumOS update)
7. Inbuilt Flash system. No more need for direct connection to computer ( No more troublesome LPT or USB programmers)
8. D0 Control .. SAVE YOUR CONSOLE .. with D0 control we ensure the minimal stress is applied to the D0 line by only pulsing D0 at reset time, all other times the D0 is left free..
9. Small compact design with no complicated forced extras for the unit to function.

FEATURES: SOFTWARE
Undoubtedly, one of the most unique and exciting new developments on the Xenium is the Xenium OS. With features and options too many to mention and many more possibilities still being explored it is no wonder we are branding this the chip of the future! Listed below are merely a few of the major ones for you wet your appetites!

BANKING SYSTEMS
user posted image
Choose from : 1MB, 512/512k, 256/256/256/256k, 256/256/512k
Set through XUI, the user can simply configure the bank operation mode of his Xenium through a simple onscreen menu, and the use of the joypad.

BOOT BANK OPTIONS
* Default Boot Bank Quick-start
user posted image
User can choose to set a default boot bank ranging from any one of the banks mentioned in the Banking Systems above, to the stock onboard tssop bios and even the in built Linux derived Cromwell(info).

Once the default bank is set and the optional boot delay time set to 0sec, Xenium OS will boot to preset default bios with in under 4 sec from power up, every subsequent warm reset will not reboot Xenium OS, it will simply restart the preset bios.

Quick Select
user posted image
The four color buttons of the joy pad (A , X, Y, cool.gif can be pre programmed. In the comfort and ease of X-UI you can boot into any one of the banks mentioned above ( including fully disabling the chip) , by simply booting the console and holding down any one of these buttons. The Xenium OS will sense your choice and in less than a 1/10th of a second make your selection real !! (try that with a clumsy switch!!)
* Boot to Xenium-UI
To complete our boot selection options, the Xenium can be configured to default boot to XUI, where a boot bank clearly named in plain text can be chosen and booted into.

Bios Naming
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
In order to offer our customers the ultimate in confort and control, we went into considerable trouble to implement the bios naming and auto-naming features. By using a standardized bios, Xenium?OS has the ability to recognize and automatically name your banks for you. Even where you use a customized bios , you still have the option to manually name the bank through a virtual on-screen keyboard.

Bios Flashing
user posted image
By stretching the bounds of current technology, the Xenium-OS offers you the ease of flashing your bios by either simply browsing through your HDD, or using the CDROM with a specific file( we will have a beta CDROM file browser out very soon). By simply selecting the file you want and then the bank you want to flash to, you are one push of a button away from completing the flash of your bank. Yes it?s that simple !!!

EEPROM TOOLS
user posted image
The Xenium-OS comes prepacked with an inbuilt set of EEPROM tools. Apart from firstly being able to backup your VERY important eeprom data onto the onboard flash rom of the Xenium, Xenium-OS give you the ability to easily and quickly alter the following factory settings of your console:
1. Pal/Ntsc Video Mode
2. Game Region
3. DVD Region

Of course you can always restore your eeprom data from a previously saved copy ;-)
The Features mentioned above are the starting features of Xenium-OS v1.0 .. by the time the first Xenium chips reach any one of our customers we expect to have released Xenium V1.1 where we would have added some more exciting new features. The joys of having our own OS to play with are only in their infancy .

These are only a few of the major features you can enjoy immediately. Naturally there are a great deal more that we are working on and have planned for release in future Xenium OS updates. These will be available free from our site www.ozXodus.com So stay tuned!

January 13 04:32 GMT+1

#11 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:35 AM

Reply from OzXChip about Xenium-SmartXX link
>> We received this mail from OzXChip about news released by SmartXX earlier today( http://www.xbox-scen...ZyugbgMWDhK.php ):

The following statement has been issued by the former team members OzXChip in relation to the development of the Xenium:

Several months ago it was mentioned on the OzXChip forums that we were working on a new design called the OzXChip II that would deliver new levels of control, flexibility and upgradeability.
The relationship that was formed to develop the OzXChip II broke down due to diversities of opinion within the development team and the project was then aborted.
The core members of OzXChip who had originally created the OzXChip II design as far back as February 2003, then formed an alliance with Xodus to implement the technology into Xodus’ hardware and this has lead to the development of the Xenium and the formation of OzXodus.
The disbanding of the OzXChip II development team lead to an alternative device called SmartXX being developed. This group behind this alternative device has made claims on a German website as to the origin of the Xenium claiming it is based on “old sources”.

With the assistance of the Xodus’ development team, OzXChip have completely redesigned the software control system to allow for even greater flexibility and future improvements. With the very talented Xodus guys we have managed to develop a superior design in terms of both the hardware and software in a much shorter timeframe. The efficiency and professionalism of our new relationship as OzXodus is obvious with a ground-up redesign hitting the market so fast it has caused many waves.
We wish these former members of the old OzXChip II development team all the best with their latest project, we just hope that these members will come to realise that a project like the OzXChip II should have been fun, and not the disaster it turned out to be.
It is with great pleasure that OzXChip is able to finally bring our design to the market with our new partners in OzXodus, we are extremely confident that we can finally get down to doing what we do best and that is developing innovative new technology for your favourite console.
If the last month and a half are anything to go by you can be sure that OzXodus will continue to bring you innovation, professionalism and quality products.

The Xenium is here and is out ;-), the OzXChip II is not. The only historical link and parallel that is relevant today is that the name OzX was associated with the original design and that name is also part of our new design. We fail to see how we could “steal” or copy our own concept from ourselves. OzXChipII by OzXChip now OzXodus .. see our simple point ? Would there be a smartxx chip without OzXChipII ? ..hmm I wonder …As we have done, we suggest our friends look to the future and develop better, more innovative products for the consumer.

January 16 04:21 GMT+1

#12 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:37 AM

Update from OzXodus - Xenium shipping!
>> From ozxodus.com:

WE HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!!!
Delivery, Delivery, Delivery
We have delivered and are delivering as we speak!

We promised you that we would have a Xenium chip in your living rooms in less than three weeks from announcing the first features and we are way ahead of schedule. First OFFICIAL feature list posted 13th January 2004. First unofficial feature list (thanks to our marketing friends) posted 9th January 2004. First promise made (New Year resolution) posted December 31st 2003. Here are some facts for you: Official feature list to release date-2days, unofficial feature list to release date-6 days, first promise of release date to release date 15 days. BEAT THAT!!

We are proud, very proud, and have many team members and staff to thank and praise for the outstanding work done and the tireless hours and sleepless nights spent to meet deadlines and targets. With such a large global team at work on this project it is difficult to thank you all individually here but you all know who you are and we have done something, that is yet another first. We have delivered on our promise!! The marriage of our two teams had one major drive and ambition and that was to bring professionalism, quality and service to our trusted and loyal customers and consumers. Obviously, a major component in making these facts real is living up to extremely high standards we set by being leaders in our field and by keeping our promises to all of you. And YES we have done it ahead of schedule!! For those of you that may not have picked up what we are trying to say or are too lazy to read all the credits above, here it is in bold:
XENIUM IS OUT AND IS NOW SHIPPING!!

WE HAVE DONE IT AGAIN (part 2)
It seems that the stunned silence we have created on the scene this past week was too good to be true! Well we have said we like making waves and ….yes…you guessed it…we have done it again. No sooner had our hardware battles subsided to a dull roar than our software battles have begun. I tell you it is tough at the top! Although there will be an official response by our team members OzXChip about the accusations made we would like to officially state that we are a team and that we stand united. (Funny how they chose our scheduled release date to bring this up). But that is all the justification and response that such nonsense deserves so we will not allow anyone one to burst our bubble today!! That would not be too smart would it? ;-) The proof is in the pudding and our pudding is on the table!!!

Finally, we would like to say a special thanks to all of you out there that have overwhelmed us with e-mails to place orders. Your support is fantastic and we are truly grateful for your loyalty and trust in the team and the product. We are really doing our best to keep up with the unexpected demand and to our resellers we ask for a little patience as we are forced to part ship larger orders so as to be more fair to all.

You can order the Xenium now from Divineo or Xbox-Wired
January 16 04:25 GMT+1

#13 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 10:07 PM

Got mine yesterday...

user posted image

Click for more pics.

I'll have comparison pics up shortly showing the size difference between the Chameleon and the New Xenium.

#14 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 05:33 AM

Sorry I didn't post this sooner.. my comparison photo.. of my new XENIUM chip from a few days ago.. and the Chameleon PE model from 2 months ago...

user posted image

#15 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 11:48 PM

Ok.. installed the XENIUM for the first time.. sorry it took so long getting some shot up.

user posted image

Archive of XENIUM Installed Pics/movies :
http://hsdemonz.left...XeniumInstalled

More pics later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users