#1 upup

upup

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 26 December 2003 - 04:07 AM

hello, here is my problem. i have flashed my TSOP with x2_4979.06 eject fix, and i have modified it to the color that i like with xbtool. i have a few burned games on cd-r, that i use in a cd-rom drive on my xbox. ( un-hook ide cable from dvd drive and connect it to cd-rom drive, then connect a power supply to the cd-drive) when i insert a game in the cd-rom drive it detects it in evox. so i select lauch dvd. goes to the loading screen and sounds like its going to load the game but then goes back to the evox screen. but if i put in a dvd-r in my dvd drive it loads up with no problem at all. i know the games dont need to be patched or anything because befor when i had my modchip i used the X2_4977 bios and worked fine when i would try loading up a game from the cd-drive. so i loaded up pbl (latest) and loaded up the newest bios from evox.(dont remember the name) m7 i think. and it had no problem at all loading my cd-r games from the cd-rom. so is this a problem with the x2 bios 4979.06?? i would switch to the m7 bios but i like the X2 bioses better. is there any way that i could maybe fix this or what. thanks for your time!!!

#2 upup

upup

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 27 December 2003 - 11:05 PM

uhhhh... hello?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users