3 replies to this topic

#1 turtletrax

turtletrax

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 06:17 PM

I just bought a Phillips High Def T.V and and I have the Monster High Def Kit. Problem is that through the colorstream input of the T.V. will only display hight def signal (480p & 1080i). The dashboard is not high def so it is garbled as hell and if you are lucky enough to navigate to a game, it is amazing.

I guess the question I am asking is if the progressive patch is applied, will the dashboard be 480p and viewable?

Turtle

#2 ChrisF

ChrisF

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE (turtletrax @ Dec 28 2003, 08:17 PM)
I just bought a Phillips High Def T.V and and I have the Monster High Def Kit. Problem is that through the colorstream input of the T.V. will only display hight def signal (480p & 1080i). The dashboard is not high def so it is garbled as hell and if you are lucky enough to navigate to a game, it is amazing.

I guess the question I am asking is if the progressive patch is applied, will the dashboard be 480p and viewable?

Turtle

Yes - see my signature for patching the dash (people report issues with the progressive patcher on the new dashes).

Keep in mind you'll need two copied of the dash since the patched will only run with the mod on. Likely only really important if you play XboxLive.

The Evox dash should be fine in 480p - it automatically shifts once you enable HD settings in the dashboard (an issue if you can't accept 480i into your component hookups).

#3 ChrisF

ChrisF

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 06:55 PM

One post is fine BTW.

Edited by ChrisF, 28 December 2003 - 06:57 PM.

#4 turtletrax

turtletrax

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 28 December 2003 - 07:41 PM

Sorry about the multiple posts. The original post I made hung, then locked so I thought i didn't go through.

And thanks allot for the help biggrin.gif

Turtle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users