3 replies to this topic

#1 berkoWitZ

berkoWitZ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 02:07 PM

this is the problem, 1 month ago I was trying to update my evox but I donīt know what did wrong and i screwed up my xbox an error 16 start to show up, I followed the tut in how to make an evox boot disk, no problem, now I can FTP to my xbox again, but the problem is i donīt know how to install evox and everytime I turn on the xbox the "your xbox needs serv.....blah blah" screen appears, the only way I can access my xbox is via the evox boot disk, I backed up c and e and replace the old evoxdash with the new one but nothing, tell me what to do!! I havenīt played a single game like in a month! sad.gif thanks...

#2 w m z

w m z

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 02:30 PM

edit evox.ini to suit your needs i.e. networking parameters etc

ftp . . . evoxdash.xbe and evox.ini to your C: partiton and your done. wink.gif

when running from cdrom evoxdash.xbe is named default.xbe

make sure you have a BIOS that is looking for evoxdash.xbe on the C: partition wink.gif

hope this helps

#3 berkoWitZ

berkoWitZ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 05:06 PM

ok, I already do that and still when I turn on my xbox it goes directly to the death screen, I donīt know much about BIOS but i notice in the evox dash a flash bios section with M7 and another 2 bios, which one?? and thanks for ur help!

#4 berkoWitZ

berkoWitZ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 06:46 PM

I also notice that when i chose ms dashboard from the evox boot disk it shows me an error 21, i donīt know it doesnīt sound very good, some help would be nice, really, thanks..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users