#1 freakycody

freakycody

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 30 December 2003 - 02:58 PM

I may be a little impatient, but i am curious how do i get two lightsabers in jedi academy. All i have is one but there is no option to use two. Did i have to choose when making the game? Well hopefully i have not passed the option to choose. So any help in becoming a duel weilding darkside jedi would be much appreciated. THanks

#2 AnThRaX

AnThRaX

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 30 December 2003 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (freakycody @ Dec 30 2003, 10:58 AM)
I may be a little impatient, but i am curious how do i get two lightsabers in jedi academy. All i have is one but there is no option to use two. Did i have to choose when making the game? Well hopefully i have not passed the option to choose. So any help in becoming a duel weilding darkside jedi would be much appreciated. THanks

You can't choose on campign you just get 1 but I think after awhile you can choose. but, if you play on live when you choose your character you also get to choose from a whole bunch of lightsabers like 10 diffrent kinds and sizes/colors wink.gif

#3 Krill123

Krill123

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 03:02 PM

After you've completed 12 missions, you become a jedi and can choose one saber or two, which types of sabers you want and the colors of each.

#4 royalk4

royalk4

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 11:15 PM

Thx for the info... I was also thinking about that too. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users