JesseWHHS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 December 2003 - 01:47 PM

Use to have crappy EB2k chameleon, now orderd REAL one.

In a diff fourm, a guy told me i HAD to use a DVD R/RW cause i have a thompson drive. Is this true since i flashed my old chip(bad flash) from a CDRW? If I have to have a DVD to do it where would I ask sumone to mail me the burnt DVDs? I could pay for them. Thanx.

Edited by JesseWHHS, 31 December 2003 - 01:48 PM.

#2 F1FanaticGT3

F1FanaticGT3

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 December 2003 - 04:04 PM

I don't know about that, but I am also using a Chameleon for my V. 1.0 xbox. I have to know what BIOS did you flash to your Chameleon? I flashed Xecuter2 V. 4979. I have been reading about how to disable my Chameleon to go Live, but the Tutorial I read mentioned to use a different Xecuter2 Version. I think it was version 4976.02 or something. Do you know if there is a way to reflash your chip with a different BIOS? Also did you ever disable your Chameleon chip? I read that you have to boot up by pressing the eject button, but it still says XBOX and on the bottom Xecuter2 and goes to Slayers Evox Dash and none of the lights on my modd light up to tell me if its on or off if I boot up by pressing the eject. Does anyone know if my chip is really disabled? Any tests I can do to see if it is? Thanks guys!

#3 JesseWHHS

JesseWHHS

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 December 2003 - 10:11 PM

I dont have that chip anymore, sent it back cause the EB2k are crappy. I ordered it from a diff. site so im waitin on it now, should be here tommorow. Do u have a thompson drive? If so what CDRW media did u use? What version is ur chameleon? L8er

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users