X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 January 2004 - 02:36 PM

seven:

Very nicely put. I think you captured it perfectly.

#17 taz1975uk

taz1975uk

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 January 2004 - 02:45 PM

Seven:

Great first post.

do you want a X-Rated arena added to the Clan arena?

Plus I wouldnt mind running a ladder on my website for you group, It can be invitation only or open to anyone to join.

and I can have it so that you can host tournaments from there.

Perhaps I can nip in when a few of your group is on and have a chat about it.

Taz

#18 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 02:48 PM

thanks boxorox

we needed to put it out there so everyone doesn't drift apart

hey thats a good quote, what's you favorate answer to it?

#19 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 03:00 PM

All of the above sounds perfect, thanks.
I often leave rc4 idle so you can send me an instant message, try after you read this.
This will be a huge boost to get kai rolling.

#20 flat235

flat235

XLink Crew Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Heh.. XLink
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 January 2004 - 03:14 PM

Hi ||seven||,

Thanks for the interest - sounds good to me. However, if it's at all possible, could we wait until the 0004 beta before implementing your rooms layout? .. I'll explain why it would be better:

[WSD] is currently assisting me with the design for clans / playing groups - more than just arena structure - we're developing a totally integrated system - allowing a "clan leader" to have a web interface, allowing him to add / remove people from his group. The group's arena subtree will be access-controllable - ie you would be able to make sub arenas where only your group could go, etc. You will be able to dynamically create / remove arena trees, and control where people are permitted to make user arenas, etc. This is all coming in for 0004 - and I would much prefer to keep things slim until I can easily palm off responsibility for your bit of the arena to you smile.gif

Dont take this the wrong way - im very grateful that you guys choose to play on xlink - im just to assert some sort of control, to try to make the progress towards the things described above as smooth as possible..

Im hoping 0004 shouldnt be long - theres nothing in there which sounds particularly problematic - but im not gonna try to give any sort of timescale - as ill just make an ass of myself - as usual biggrin.gif

Cheers

TD

#21 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 03:41 PM

I'm on the same page, we had no intentions of abandoning rc4 until a more complete version of kai. Thanks for the preview, it's lookin good. There are some things to be addressed as far as people seeing the servers in games and also being able to connect to the servers they see. Almost no one was connecting when a bunch of us tried it out. I hope the input helps

#22 flat235

flat235

XLink Crew Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Heh.. XLink
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 January 2004 - 03:43 PM

Hmm.. do me a quick favour then, could you organise a few of your guys to try again with 00032 (latest) .. see pinned topic ... i think i solved that issue in there - would be nice to get a confirm..

Cheers

TD

#23 Frag Daddy

Frag Daddy

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modification, Technology, Backpacking & Mountaineering
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 05 January 2004 - 10:40 PM

You're right seven, I feel that it would be appropriate if I joined ur group. There is already a large amount of the xlink players in X-rated. I would like to know if I could join X-rated. Thx.

#24 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 11:08 PM

Flat:
I'll bring it up next big game we have, post a link to the download so we can grab it easy (kai my precioooouusss)

Fragdad:
I didn't say you had a choice in the matter. You are one of us!You cannot escape this! :)

#25 Frag Daddy

Frag Daddy

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modification, Technology, Backpacking & Mountaineering
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 05 January 2004 - 11:22 PM

Fragdad:
I didn't say you had a choice in the matter. You are one of us!You cannot escape this! smile.gif

YAY! X-rated for life!

#26 boxorox

boxorox

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 05 January 2004 - 11:41 PM

http://www.mgnz.net/files/kai00032.zip

a link to the latest kai beta

#27 [WSD]-Sabrewulf

[WSD]-Sabrewulf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 11:50 PM

As a member of WSD, and having played Seven on Xlink, Id love to be part of the clan, But im going to wait cause WSD are hopefully bringing out a R63 Division for the clan which i hope to be be a major player in.
So hope to c u in the battlefield

WSD clan site (please visit and enjoy the community)

#28 llsevenll

llsevenll

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 01:47 AM

We don't mind you having a dual membership at all sabre. Welcome to X-Rated...

We enjoy a having a diverse group of players, our players mostly come from the U.S., Canada, England, and France, we have had some players play with us from Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, and Norway to name some countries. It is my hope that the Britons who play with us do not fall into UK or european only groups. I hope we can cobtinue to have fun, joke around and still play competitively without creating a rift between oceans/borders. As for Eddie's comment, he's always talking trash, but if you want to prove him wrong he's currently accepting challenges, in RB6 OR Halo.

Cheers and have fun!

#29 THE:ONE

THE:ONE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 02:49 AM

||seven||....This is Mr. Anderson. I now believe. X-Rated for life!

The:One

#30 [WSD]-Sabrewulf

[WSD]-Sabrewulf

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (llsevenll @ Jan 6 2004, 03:47 AM)
We don't mind you having a dual membership at all sabre. Welcome to X-Rated...

We enjoy a having a diverse group of players, our players mostly come from the U.S., Canada, England, and France, we have had some players play with us from Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil, Australia, and Norway to name some countries. It is my hope that the Britons who play with us do not fall into UK or european only groups. I hope we can cobtinue to have fun, joke around and still play competitively without creating a rift between oceans/borders. As for Eddie's comment, he's always talking trash, but if you want to prove him wrong he's currently accepting challenges, in RB6 OR Halo.

Cheers and have fun!

Its all good
I enjoy playing u guys, Ur alot more welcoming and funnier than what the Uk R63 scene has to offer.
Sometimes lag can become an issue and since i seem to have the highest ping most of the time i get kicked, but im happy to go and let Ntsc guys join.
Im not sure if i can have a dual membership with WSD and with X-Rated, ill ask Porsj (clan leader) c what he thinks. Maybe if u guys want we could hook each other up with as allies like WSD already has in their Halo Division (BBE etc)

Ill c what i can do and get some info for yas

anyways thanks for the games tonight, must dash to bed 6am and im tired thats Dedication for yas

Later yall
Peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users