Mega_mil

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 January 2004 - 08:59 AM

Since i didn't see too many success stories I thought maybe i'd post this.....I download the max payne 2 +1 trainer.......I uploaded it to my xbox then went to Evox and rebooted the xbox since yuo always have to reboot in order for a change on evox to take place. I then went into the trainers menu and enabled All codes for the Max payne trainer. saved and exit. Went to system settings to make sure all IGR's were ON. I didn't have the debug TSR on. I then saved and exit. Rebooted and then put in Max Payne 2 and launched DVD. I just loaded my save and boom. Infinate Ammo and Painkillers. I hope this helps alot of others to get the trainers working...I'll post more trainers that I get working....

so far:

Max Payne 2 +1
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004
Kill Switch

Edited by Mega_mil, 01 January 2004 - 09:33 AM.

#2 dootdoo

dootdoo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 10:33 AM

Glad it worked out well for you.. smile.gif If people are having problems with one trainer (when other ones work fine) if they let me know I will either look into it myself, or if I'm in touch with them contact them and get the problem worked out. Several games have multiple versions of the xbe - which most likely is caused by there being multiple editions of the 'final' or that maybe you have a beta or a review copy..

I think your list is a good idea.. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users