2 replies to this topic

#1 switzch

switzch

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 26 November 2002 - 11:06 PM

i want to flash my TSOP, but i dont want to bridge the points with solder.. i would rather rig a switch to enable/disable TSOP writing ability of evox. Has anyone done this? Can i bridge one of the points and rig a switch on the other?
thanks

#2 LiquidCell

LiquidCell

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Interests:Hah!
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 November 2002 - 12:01 AM

just bridge it, i did it last night, if you dont want to bridge it, take a small wire, and solder it to the pad that you are supposed to bridge together, then connect the other end to the other pad, then do the same for the other side of the motherboard

#3 switzch

switzch

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 27 November 2002 - 07:15 AM

hahaha, i tried to install a switch. then when i saw how small the points were i said FORGET THIS MAN... bridged it there and then...works fine now, i as just a bit worried about some game or somethign deleting the bios.

On a side note, i also installed a new HD, followed Snipakilla's great tutorial.. but there is one small mistake that caught me off gaurd. It says to set the HD to Master, but it didnt work for me.. Cable Select did however... i guess as long as it works right?

Thanks for the great tutorials. No way in hell i would have figured that out on my own.. peace beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users