6 replies to this topic

#1 Rushy

Rushy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 04:59 PM

You bought something from http://www.xbox-mod.co.uk/

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 JammyJim

JammyJim

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2004 - 09:38 AM

My Cousin brought an xbox from www.xbox-mod.co.uk he ordered it on Tuesday and recieved it on Thursday, it had everything they said and more, Top notch service, as well as emailing him a tracking number, so good email and support through out, my cuusin, was very very happy with there service.

After seeing his xbox I decided I would mod my own, I placed my order with them on Monday morning and it all arrived first post on Tuesday, a very very good service. I have since then ordered several times from them and emailed them a couple of time, this company is very proffesional, they get orders out fast and always answered my emails within a very short space of time.

I would certainly recommend them.

#3 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 January 2004 - 06:46 PM

Ordered from them (Modchip) on a Monday and it was on the door the next day. Excellent service.

#4 RedRobin666

RedRobin666

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 March 2004 - 09:37 PM

Ordered a Pre-modded Xbox pack inc 2 games and 2 month Xbox live account on Friday at about 8pm.

Got an email an hour later saying that they had recieved payment and would be modding my xbox on Sat and ship it out monday.

Monday got email with UPS tracking code

Tuesday recieved Xbox

Tuesday night checked through everything and found even more pre-installed software than expecting and perfect working Xbox in both Mod enbled and disabled mode. A very happy customer. biggrin.gif

RedRobin666

#5 gerner

gerner

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 11:39 AM

Excellent service from these guys. I was a bit concerned about the ALX2 mod they use but its turned out to be top class. Really helpful staff: highly recommended. smile.gif

#6 feet14

feet14

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 14 July 2004 - 11:06 AM

I bought a pre-modded Crystal Xbox from this store with 2 memory cards and 2 controller extension cables. The mod is really well done - power on normally = modchip off, press&hold power = modchip on. All the software you need is installed. Well worth paying a few pounds extra for it.

The memory cards and extension cables were cheap. Delivery was prompt and I had no problems ordering.

FYI, it works with the X2VGA (www.x2vga.com) if you use the Enigmah videomode switcher (which comes installed on the HD) to change the video to NTSC then enable 480p in the dashboard. Pull both triggers and click both thumbsticks simultaneousley to get the dash in progscan.

#7 wreckhead8

wreckhead8

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 19 August 2004 - 05:55 PM

these are the guys responsable for getting me into this scene since havein my box modded by the xbox mod team down there in cider drinkin country i messed around with it more moddin it an things than i have playin games wicked they are a top class outfit i sent my box there in january it was there an back within 5 days an that includes a weekend no problems with it at all sent 2 more since to be done an still no sign of problems

if u were in any dout dont be there spot on

all the best u lot down there an long may you continue to do well

wreckhead8

also xbox forums uk are a wicked info site big up to u lot too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users