3 replies to this topic

#1 kotart13

kotart13

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 05:36 PM

well i read all through the stickies and didnt see a answer to my very simple question. im very new to the hacked xbox scene (a week or so) but ive already got some nice stuff loaded. i have all the emulators i need loaded, and i downloaded some rom packs, but the problem is very few of the roms are actually games. my question is very simple -
will regualr roms play on the xbox emulators? i understand that there are some issues with the n64 emus and what not, but im looking to get some classic games for xsnesx, and would like to know if the same roms you would play with a pc emu would work on the xbox emu. im sure this is a stupid question, but hey, gotta ask some where.

#2 {Sephiroth}

{Sephiroth}

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 05:45 PM

should do, if they work on pc shld work on xbox. i dont have xsnesx but if you can configure it try playin around with the settings... or try a different emu

#3 kotart13

kotart13

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 05:53 PM

'preciate the quick reply. i figured they should work, but wasnt for sure, i guess i coulda done it the easy way and loaded up the games and just tried. thanks again.

#4 GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 01:56 AM

Mame's probably the only time you'll have some issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users