#1 STARKES

STARKES

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 January 2004 - 12:00 AM

Hey there. Does anyone know of a store in ontario, or specifically the mississauga area that sells modchips for a reasonable price? Ive bought one from www.modchip.ca and the service was great and everything, but im wondering if there are any actual walk-in stores that have them.

#2 unlikely

unlikely

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 12:12 PM

there are tonnes in Markham..

all of the chinese malls.. Pacific Mall at Kennedy and Steels, and a chinese mall at Woodbine and HWY # 7..

believe me.. just drive in markham, find a chinese mall, and you'll find yourself a place that sells chips... hell they even sell games..

I don't know how they do it without getting caught.. weird..

anywayz..

#3 the_titans

the_titans

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 January 2004 - 02:14 PM

Pacific Mall ??? Xbox modchips and games ???

I doubt that ... they only sell PS2 crap at Pacific Mall ... if they do sell xbox modchips and games they don't advertise it like they do the PS2 stuff. I agree, all their PS2 stuff and backup games are over the counter and in public view ... but, I have yet to see anyone in the city publicly advertise or sell over the counter xbox stuff.

#4 kcarlen

kcarlen

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Control Systems Automation, PLC and Stand Up Jetski<br>My Superjet with 105Hp, and my 750SX that Rocks
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 06 January 2004 - 07:25 PM

No, I have not seen anything in Toronto.

Pacific Mall.....No.

Just order online. Why do you want to walk in a store and buy it? XBOX-SCENE has more information than you can imagine. Remember, they are "illegal" in Canada dude.

#5 unlikely

unlikely

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 12:10 PM

well no they don't advertise XBOX games or chips but they do have them..

go to the chinese mall at Woodbine and HWY # 7 and there's a store called Game Century. Just ask the guy. it's a VERY small store.. he's open from 1pm to 8pm..

he does way more PS2's than XBOX's, but he does do XBOXes..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users