3 replies to this topic

#1 lancerx

lancerx

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 05:29 PM

if i press the power button for less than a second, is the chip suppossed tb off so i can play live without being detected?, if i press it for 1 second, then is on, right? but if i press it for 2 sec then is on too but, for what?

thank you.

Edited by lancerx, 06 January 2004 - 05:31 PM.

#2 lancerx

lancerx

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 06:18 PM

ok that was somehow an stupid question i just need to know in order to change to a bigger hd (80gb) if i need to flash the bio sof the laddin chip, if so, wich one.

thanks.

#3 earthlord

earthlord

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 07:50 PM

In order to use the xbox live you have to tap the power button which disables the mod chip. The eject light should remain green, indicating the modchip is off. You need the original xbox dashbord in the C: drive and it should be named xboxdash.xbe. The evox dash should be called evoxdash.xbe. If this is done right, the original dashboard should load after tapping the power button.

If it doesn't load and you're getting error 13 (or is it 16, i forget), you need to lock your hard drive. Download configmagic and copy it to the Xbox's hard drive and run it. Lock your hard disk and try restarting the system by tapping the power button.

If you get error number 21, recopy the contents of the ORIGINAL hard drive to C:. (xboxhash.xbe, and the original folders it came with). Hope you made a backup of the contents of the C: drive before you replaced the hard disk.

Good luck.

#4 lancerx

lancerx

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 08:13 PM

Thanks!!! beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users